Christmas Countdown

tirsdag 21. mai 2013

A Card For You - On Your Birthday

 This weekend I have coloured - I've coloured a lot!
I have got lots of My Besties digis, and practises during the weekend showed me that these images works best with markers - at least for me. So, I have "dusted off" my Pro- and FlexMarkers, and had a jolly good time :)
For this card I used papers from MajaDesign, Vintage Spring and Vintage Summer collections - I think they work well together.
I used both punches and dies and DistressInk (WalnutStain and OldPaper) on the DPs.
To decorate the card I used flowers and leaves, a feather, cheesecloth, some lace and halfpearls.
Around the image I used white- and goldcoloured embossingpowder.
-oh, and some glitter on the flowers, and liquidpearls (OpalWhite) on the "dots" on the clothes.

The inside, clean and simple, with a stamped birthdaygreeting from Staz:

I have to decorate all sides of the cards I make. It doesn't feel finished until the back is covered too - even only with a matching DP, as on this one:

I'll send the card to these challenges:
Kreative Verden - Skisse (sketch)
Joanna Sheen - Girls, girls, Girls
Passion For ProMarkers - Anything Goes
Scrappin All Over - Fargeutfordring Rosa, Grønn og hvit (colourchallenge pink, green, white)
Deep Ocean - Ribbon and/ or Lace
Through The CraftRoom Door - Anything Goes

***

9 kommentarer:

  1. Kjempe flott og fint kort! Og du har fylt skissen godt:)
    Takk for at du deler det med oss på Kreative Verden utfordringsblogg

    SvarSlett
  2. Nydelig kort :) Så flott motiv :) Flott pyntet med de store rosene :) Tusen takk for at du deltar i utfordringen til Scrappin All Over :) Klem Rita, DT

    SvarSlett
  3. This is gorgeous. I love the sweet image, your colouring is fabulous and the detailing you have added is so beautiful.
    Thank you for taking part in the Passion for Promarkers Challenge this week
    Sue xx

    SvarSlett
  4. Hi, Lisbeth! Your Besties card is precious - love those soft colors with her shiny red auburn hair. Sweet background papers and wonderful flowers and textures in your card. I am your new teamie on Fashionista Challenge, so am now your newest follower! hugs, de

    SvarSlett
  5. Adorable and so gorgeous....Thanks for playing along with us at Joanna Sheen Challenge this fortnight.
    Wendy xx

    SvarSlett
  6. Så fint kort du har laget. Takk for at du deltar i utfordringen hos SAO :)

    SvarSlett
  7. Fabulous creation Lisbeth, thanks so much for joining in our Anniversary challenge at Passion for Promarkers! xx

    SvarSlett
  8. Gorgeous card - love the colours and your fab embellishments! Thanks for joining in our special anniversary challenge at PFP, Juliexx

    SvarSlett
  9. Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av forfatteren.

    SvarSlett