Christmas Countdown

torsdag 9. august 2012

Magic Shabby-Vintage Wedding Card

Here's another weddingcard I've made recently. I think the "Magic Card" is so elegant and so perfect for such an event.
The card is in white and greytones. All paperedges are inked with DistressInk (PumiceStone). 
The butterflies are sprayed with Glimmermist (SnowQueen).
On the cardedges and the panels I've used a Martha Stewart PATP-set.
I put on a piece of tulle and a little lace. On and around the tulle I put on some LiquidPearls (White Opal).
The text on the charm says Bryllup (= Wedding).

On the he inside I stamped a text from Papirdesign.
The only decorations here are the same kind of butterflies as I used on the frontside (dies from Cheery Lynn).

On the backside I used 3D-foampads to attach the cutout:

I'll join these challenges with my Magic Wedding Card:
Papirdokkene #33 - Monokromatisk
C.R.A.F.T. #167 - Add a Charm
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Totally Papercrafts - Monochromatic

***

8 kommentarer:

  1. Monokromatisk i hvitt er så delikat og dette var intet unntak :) Flott pyntet :)

    Takk for at du scrapper med Papirdokkene

    SvarSlett
  2. A lovely creation hun! Thanks for playing along at PTW! xxx

    SvarSlett
  3. CUTE card. Perfect for a wedding :)

    Craft challenge design member Saskia

    SvarSlett
  4. Stunning creation and so beautiful. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. this week. Jeanette

    SvarSlett
  5. Dette var et nydelig kort. Så elegant med hvitt.

    Takk for at du deltar hos Papirdokkene, og lykke til :o)

    SvarSlett
  6. Lekkert og delikat!
    Takk for at du deltar hos Papirdokkene :)

    Klem, Gry-Heidi

    SvarSlett
  7. Så delikat kort! Herlig elegant i monokromatisk hvitt♥

    Takk for ditt bidrag til Papirdokkene

    Smil fra Anne:)

    SvarSlett
  8. Undeniably believe that that you stated. Your favourite justification appeared to be at the internet the simplest thing to understand of. I say to you, I definitely get irked even as other people consider concerns that they plainly do not realize about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the top as {smartly as|and also|and} defined out the whole thing with no need side effect , other people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thank you

    SvarSlett