Christmas Countdown

fredag 30. mars 2012

March Christmascards and -projects

Tonday I have a lot of pictures to show. I hope you'll take the time in here to see them all.

Here's this months christmas projects - 5 of them, I'm still working on another one :)

Hjertebodens Julebloggs challenge in March is to use UTEE. We can also use Glossy-accents or crackle-accents to make a glass-like surface on the image.
So - that's what I've experimented with this month - and 4 of these projects are products of that :)
Sorting pictures for the blogpost I realized that all projects were made with Magnoliaimages - yes, they are a favourite, but I DO use other images as well...

Now, to the cards: First a sidestep-card, mainly in redcolours. Here I've used Glossy-Accents on the image only. Different papers from my christmaspaperscrapbox, with distressed edges.
Inside the card I used Spellbinderdies (Labels Ten) for the panels, fastened to make room for a tag underneath.

My second card is in bluetones, with a black-and-white image on. Here I used many layers of Glossy Accents on the whole of the frontcard. Then I put it into the freezer before I gently broke the "glass".
This card is made using 4 different sizes of Spellbinders Labels Ten, making three "cards", tied together with a ribbon.
Here you can see the three "sides" of the card:
And here's the three backsides, with greeting and snowflakes:

My third card is made in the same way as the second, three "cards" made with Spellbinders dies (Labels Fifteen). Here two images are cut out and put together, before I put on UTEE.
I figured I had to use UTEE on both sides of the image since Tildas feets are hanging out of the card - rather tricky to get both sides looking good...
The next two pictures show the insides with the greeting and writingspace:


My last project using UTEE is a tag, Here I covered a sentiment (Magnolia) with UTEE.
a closer view of the tag:
and the backside, with a simple "to - From" stamped on:

My fifth christmasproject in March doesn't have any UTEE or Glossy Accents on, but I'll put it in this post anyway.
It's a plane 6X6 card in brown and red, with a ProMarker-coloured Tilda on. I'm rather pleased with how colouring her clothes turned out :)


...need to show it closer ;)

Inside I used a Martha Stewart PATP-set to make the panels.

I hope you've liked my March-christmasprojects.
In a few days Hjertebodens Juleblogg will have a new challenge out, and I'm really ecxited to see what they want us to do in April.
I've loved the March-challenge - 'though I have small UTEE-pearls all over my workspace - LOL


2 kommentarer: