Christmas Countdown

tirsdag 26. juli 2011

Thank You Teacher!

I had almost forgotten these two "cards" that I made just before the children started their summerholiday - always a busy time of the year. When I saw the last challenge at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge, they came to my mind :)
I made these cards, supervised by my kids ( especially my daughter had very specific demands on how hers should be...)

My son was very clear on that he did NOT want the saying "I LOVE MY TEACHER" - LOL
So I had to make his card a bit "cooler and boyish" (he had a man for a teacher).


The images are from Mo's Digital Pencil, Magnolia and Meljens, and are all coloured with ProMarkers.

Now, halfway through the vacation, I hope that next schoolyear will be just as good as the last one has been :)

2 kommentarer:

  1. What wonderful teacher cards. Male cards can be very tricky, but you've done a great job, what a lovely colour scheme. Thanks for joining in at CRAFT challenge. Sharon x

    SvarSlett
  2. Thanks for your article. One other thing is that if you are selling your property on your own, one of the concerns you need to be alert to upfront is how to deal with house inspection reviews. As a FSBO owner, the key towards successfully shifting your property and also saving money on real estate agent commissions is information. The more you understand, the simpler your sales effort will probably be. One area in which this is particularly crucial is home inspections.

    SvarSlett