Christmas Countdown

onsdag 4. mai 2011

MY first christmascard in May

Isn't this KennyK santagirl with a mistletoe just lovely - at least I think so...
The idea to this christmascard just popped into my head as soon as I saw the sketch from Sketchy Colors. I knew what image i needed (!) and how I would use the sketch immidiatly!
(I even knew who it'll be for - LOL)
I hope my next two christmascards this month for Hjertebodens Juleblogg will come just as easy to my head :)
So, as you may have figured, I'll join these challenges with my latest christmascard:

Sketchy Colors - Sketch
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes
and of course I'll also send it to
Hjerteboden's Juleblogg

This time I'll try not to write so much, just let the pictures speak for themselves -I just have to mention that I've used a kind of floss-stuff for the furdetails, i think it made it kind of cute :)

I've started to open the card - you can see that the magnets are placed between double layered Fancy Tags.
Here the card is completely opened.
A close-up of the KennyK-image...

Material list:
Cardstock: Bazzill Bling
DP: 3ndypapir
Spellbinders Label Fours and Fancy Tags
Stamps: Image KennyK (digistamp), Text Kort og Godt
Colouring: ProMarkers, Glittergelpen (details)
Flowers, pearlstring, halfbeads
A kind of flossystuff on furdetails
Magnets


2 kommentarer:

  1. Knalltøft!!
    Med et lekkert mønsterark,flotte detaljer og det RÅESTE motivet... :)) STILIG!!
    Har veldig sans for de spreke Kenny K motivene :)

    Ønsker deg en flott dag!
    klem fra Heidi:)

    SvarSlett
  2. Et råflott julekort, og en herlig løsning av skissa vår men denne brettingen!
    Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Sketchy Colors, og lykke til!
    Klemmer fra Marianne:)

    SvarSlett