Christmas Countdown

onsdag 18. mai 2011

Confirmationcard for a boy

I'm still working on my confirmationcard, I have a few ready to show you the next days :)
This one is made with Sketch Saturdays Sketch this week.
I used the same sketch bot in- and outside the card. Inside I've put a tag underneath the poem...
...the tag has a (heartshaped) paperclip to fasten some money with.

A close-up showing Cool Oakley (Whiff of Joy), I think he suits perfect for confirmationcards for boys :)

I'll enter these challenges with this card:
Sketch Saturday - Sketch
Scrappekammeret - Lag noe til en gutt (make something for a boy)

Materials used:
Cardstock: Bazzill
DP: Carol Wilson, Patternscape, Panduro, October Afternoon
DistressInk Walnut Stain
Stamps: Image Whiff of Joy "Cool Oakley", text Storyteller
Spellbinders Petite Scalloped Circles Large, Standard Circles Large
Martha Stewart Edgepunch
Ribbon with text
Blue satin ribbon
Flowers
Leaves
Eyelets
Heartshaped paperclip

3 kommentarer:

  1. Flott konfirmasjonskort!
    Men om du ser på utfordringen vår så skulle det være noe til en gutt - uten blomster...

    Du er selvsagt hjertelig velkommen til å levere et annet bidrag.
    Klem Scrappekammeret!

    SvarSlett
  2. Wow what a great card, the image is perfect and I love the tag idea too!
    Thanks for joining in the fun with us this week over at Sketch Saturday :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    SvarSlett
  3. Detta va nydelig, rett og slett.... ;0)
    Lekkert!♥♥

    klem

    SvarSlett