Christmas Countdown

lørdag 15. januar 2011

Christmascards in January

Hjerteboden's Juleblogg is challenging us to make christmascards troughout the year, and to make three each month for them. I hope I can make it :)
Those who know me may think that it shouldn't be a problem for me, as I am that kind of person who loves christmas and thinks about christmas all year long. But I am a little bit afraid of how it'll be like to make christmascards in July
- well, it's said that Bing Crosby wrote White Christmas in summer, it's at least sure that it was released on July 30, so it should be possible to make some christmascards in summer...

-Isn't it strange how things that you really don't need to know stick to your memory...;)

The stamp used on this card I think is the cuuutest christmasstamp I have (I've seen it used at many cards in many blogs, but haven't found it myself anywhere. Last Monday I got across it at Papirdesign in Bodø - a rather expensive visit there...). My daughter did NOT like how I coloured it, as the reindeer hasn't got a red nose. I had to promise to colour it's nose red next time I used the stamp!
This is the last of my Januarychristmascards (at least for Hjerteboden's Juleblogg), but I've already started thinking about three cards for February :D

1 kommentar:

  1. I have observed that in the world nowadays, video games would be the latest trend with children of all ages. Occasionally it may be not possible to drag your children away from the video games. If you want the best of both worlds, there are lots of educational video games for kids. Thanks for your post.

    SvarSlett