Christmas Countdown

torsdag 18. september 2014

Feeling Distressed @ I ❤️ ProMarkers


Hi Everyone. I’m so sorry I’m late with my DT-entry for
I ❤️ ProMarkers
I thought I had planned this posting, but unfortunately I hadn’t pushed the «Publish» button.
But here it is.

This weeks challenge over at
I ❤️ ProMarkers
has the theme
«Feeling Distressed»
Just remember to use ProMarkers, FlexMarkers, TriaMarkers orAquaMarkers on your project, apart from that you’re free to interpret the challenge theme the way you like.

Sponsor this week is
La Pashe


I have made a christmascard for this challenge.
As you can see, I’ve done a lot of distressing, tearing, ripping and inking, to give the card an aged, vintage look.
The cardbase is made of Bazzill Kraft Cardstock. DPs are from MajaDesign, Vintage Frost basics. Here’s also some pieces of corrugated paper.
I made the tag behind the image wth a Magnolia DooHickey die. I also used Martha Stewarts Aspen Snowflake borderpunch on the card.
To decorate it I put on some cheesecloth, a couple of laces, two «swirlthings», a rolled flower and some halfpearls.
The stamped greeting on the banner beneath the image is from Ladybug and Friends.
Inside the card I used stamped texts from Kort & Godt and Norsk Stempelblad AS.

Folded out once:

Fully folded out, inside…:

…from the other side:



ProMarkers used to colour the image:
Skin: Ivory, Dusky Pink, Tan, Sunkissed Pink, Blush
Hair: Buttercup, Gold
Dress, Shoes and Hat: Denim Blue, Powder Blue
Apron: Tan
Gift: Satin, Putty, Ivory
Shading: Warm Grey1
Blender

I’ll join the following challenges:
Crafty Creations #272 - Vintage
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Kort o Mania #115 - Alt går/ Anything Goes
Fan-Tastic Tuesday #53 - Anything Goes with a twist Shades of Blue
Nordsalten Hobbyklubb #102 - Lag på lag
Crafty Boots - Anything Goes
Vintage Utfordring #87 - Minst 3 lag/ At least 3 layers
Card and Scrap #82 - Alt er tilladt
A Creative Romance - Anything Goes
Charisma Cardz #20 - Lace & Pearls
Deep Ocean #86 - Vintage
Completely Christmas #29 - Anything Goes
CHNC Christmas Challenge Extra - Anything Goes as long as it’s Christmas

***

So Long


8 kommentarer:

  1. Oh wow, this card is gorgeous, I love the vintage look and the design of this card. Thank you for joining in with all of the fun at the Crafty Boots Anniversary Challenge.

    Dionne

    SvarSlett
  2. wawwww så super flot ♥

    10000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring.

    knuzzzz ♥

    SvarSlett
  3. just lovely...love the colors...lizzi vintage challenge

    SvarSlett
  4. What a beautifull card !
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challengeblog,
    Hugs
    Willeke

    SvarSlett
  5. Great card, love the image, thank you for joining TTCRD this week,

    SvarSlett
  6. This is gorgeous
    Thanks for joining us this fortnight over at Charisma Cardz challenge blog.
    Good Luck with the challenge
    Hugs
    Marie (A Charisma Gal)
    xxxx

    SvarSlett
  7. Very nice creation - I like it so much. Thanks for joining vintage udfordring.
    Hugs
    Andrea-Emmi41

    SvarSlett
  8. What a beautiful card. I love your coloring and all the beautiful decorations you´ve made. Thank you so much for joining us at Vintage Utfordring.
    Hugs, Åsalill

    SvarSlett