Christmas Countdown

onsdag 30. juli 2014

Ribbons @ I ❤️ ProMarkers

Good Morning to you all
It’s Wednesday - that means time for a new challenge over at
I ❤️ ProMarkers

This week the theme is
Ribbons
Easy, or what: we just want to see ribbons on your cards and projects.

Our sponsors this week are

and 

Visit the challengeblog to read about the prizes.

For this challenge I turned a little Paperbag into a kind of pocketcard.
I used the image Besties Fancy Pants 74, from Sherri Baldy, on my card.
Of course I put on lots of ribbons. At the bottom of it I attached my pink pom pom ribbons, bought years back, but never used… The green velvetribbons are also goodies from way back.
Around the image I put on some Frantage Shabby White. You’ll find the colourlist further down.

I think the stamp/ dies-set I used on the back is so cool, it’s from Marianne Design:

On the inside tag there’s place for some money…

…and place to write a personal greeting:


Pro- and FlexMarkers used to colour the image:
Skin: Ivory, Dusky Pink, Tan, Blush
Hair: Buttercup, Gold
Clothes: Antique White (F), Linen (F), Putty, Satin, Khaki, Pastel Beige, Tan, Sandstone
Flowers/ Leaves: Tea Green, Grey Green, Buttercup, Blossom, Powder Blue
Blender

I’ll enter these challenges:
Deep Ocean #83 - Summer Colours
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Fan-Tastic Tuesday #46 - Anything Goes
That Craft Place - Anything Goes
Digitally Sweet Challenges #98 - Embellish It Up
Crafty Catz #241  Anything Goes
Kort o Mania #111 - Sommer


I hope you’ll join us at
I ❤️ ProMarkers
for this weeks Ribbon Challenge

***
So Long

5 kommentarer:

  1. Oh, this is just so cute, Lisbeth! Wonderful coloring. Thanks so much for playing along at Through the Craft Room Door this week and I wish you luck. Hope to see you again soon.
    NanaConnie DT

    SvarSlett
  2. You have made such a lovely tag! Love the delicate colors and this stamp is adorable. Thank you for joining our 'anything goes' challenge at Crafty Catz and good luck in the draw!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    SvarSlett
  3. love the fab colours and all the flowers on that super hat, thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz and hope to see you again
    Tilly

    SvarSlett
  4. waue super fint og flot lavet

    SvarSlett