Christmas Countdown

onsdag 14. mai 2014

Whatever the Weather @ I ❤️ProMarkers

Hi Friends and Followers
-I’m  SO SORRY todays post is so late. I’ve been away for the last two days, bringing the laptop ‘cause I thought I’d have proper internetaccess, but I was wrong…
I had net, and was able to log on to the blog, but couldn’t get the blogpostlist, so I wasn’t able to finish or schedule the post 😞

Well, here I am with my DT-card for this weeks challenge over at 
and 
is what we’ve called this challenge

It’s been so long since I’ve used my Magnoliastuff, so for this one I really felt like  using it again, both image and papers are Magnolias. I’ve also used lots of laces, flowers, seambindingribbon, twine, cheesecloth, pearlstrings, halfpearls, a button, a heartshaped charm and some shrinkfilm. 
For the imagepanel I used a die from Nellie’s, the stamped greeting is stamped on shrinkfilm, then cut with a Spellbindersdie. 
The stamp used on the shrinkfilm, I got by mail (yes, a real letter), from a boy who used to visit me in the tower at the airport where I work - yes, I admit I had to cry a little when I got the letter… Isn’t it kind of a young boy to remember an «old» lady, and even think of me when he see a clearstamp with such a lovely greeting???

Insides:

Front and back:

Closeup of the image:

Pro- and FlexMarkers used to colur the image:
Skin: Ivory, Dusky Pink, Tan, Blush, Sunkissed Pink
Hair: Gold, Tulip Yellow, Buttercup
Dress: Khaki, Pastel Beige, Blender
Boots: Putty, Antique White, Blender
Umbrella, Bow: Antigue White, Blender, Blossom, Honeydew
Raindrops: Pebble Blue
Shadow: Glacier Blue, Blender

I’ll join these challenges:
Sketchy Colors #210 - Sketch
Dutch Magnolia Challenges #81 - Spring, use flowers on your card
lovely hÄnglar or Sweet Magnolias #94 - Include a Sentiment
Simply Magnolia - Anything Goes
Tilda’s Town #103 - Your Favourite Coloring Medium
Time For Magnolia #56 - Shabby Chic or Vintage
Scrappin’ All Over #23 - Lag på Lag


I hope you’ll find time to join us for this challenge. 
Visit 
to see what the rest of the DT-girls have made to inspire you,
see our sponsors and prizes
-get inspired and join in

***

So Long

9 kommentarer:

  1. For et herlig kort og Tilda er så søt da!
    Takk for at du deltar hos Sketchy Colors denne uken og lykke til!
    KLem,Kari :)

    SvarSlett
  2. Gorgeous! Love your papers! Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful card with us at Tilda's Town! Good luck,
    Rene :D

    SvarSlett
  3. gorgeous....lizzi simply magnolia

    SvarSlett
  4. soooooo beautiful
    thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
    hugs
    céline

    SvarSlett
  5. Darling Tilda coloring and designing Lisbeth! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges! Thanks for playing!

    SvarSlett
  6. Superb card, what a beauty! thank you for joining us at Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia for our 'Sentiment' Challenge.
    Teresa

    SvarSlett
  7. Nydelig kort og takk for at du deltar på utfordringen hos Scrappin All over, DT Bente:)

    SvarSlett
  8. WOW what a beauty, thank you for joining us At TFMC Hugs Janny

    SvarSlett