Christmas Countdown

søndag 5. januar 2014

Vinter/ Winter at My Besties Norge

Hello again, I’m back with my DT-entry for
My Besties Norge
There’s a lot of exciting things presented at My Besties Norge today:
The GDT and Top 3 from challenge #8 - Huge Congratulations to them all!
Voting on winners from 2013
and the new challenge,
Challenge #9
Vinter
(Winter)

I hope many, many of you will take the time to join us on this one.
(-and I hope we’ll get a little touch of winter now, just a little bit… these dark, rainy days are so boring!)

Well - here’s my Wintercard, made as a Twisted Easelcard.
I used Sherri Baldys My Besties Img 909 for my card.
It’s coloured with Pro- and FlexMarkers
Around the image I used a little Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel.
DPs are Fancypants designs Blissfull Blizzard
I used Marianne Design  CrafTables CR1252 to decorate the card with - of course with some Glitterstickes on the snowflakes.
The sentiment below the image is from TPC Studios Winter Blues set.

This picture shows the card opened:

I’ll join these challenges:
Passion For ProMarkers #228 - Mega Christmas Challenge, Include a Sentiment
Allsorts #240 - Free and Easy
Brown Sugar #75 - Use Ribbon or Twine
Simply Create Too #52 - Anything Goes
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #240 - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations #253 - Anything Goes
Creative Moments #33 - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew #52 - Anything Goes
Scribble & Scrap #9 - Anything Goes
Sparkles Christmas Challenge #36 - More Than One Fold
Kort o Mania #99 - Anything goes

Now, visit
My Besties Norge
Join our Winterchallenge,
and please vote for your 2013-favourite

So Long

***

12 kommentarer:

  1. Just beautiful, love the soft colors! Thanks for playing along with us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenges. Have a wonderful day and good luck! Hugs, Sujin

    SvarSlett
  2. both are fabulous cards Ginny♥

    SvarSlett
  3. Gorgeous card, thanks for playing along with us in the brown sugar challenge.

    SvarSlett
  4. Lovely card, Lisbeth! Sweet image, pretty papers and fab design!
    Thanks for joining in with our mega Christmas challenge at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

    SvarSlett
  5. Lisbeth: I love your card. Thanks for entering our Challenge #52 - "Anything Goes"

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  6. Beautiful card, Lisbeth. Gorgeous colours and colouring and love the layout.
    xx

    SvarSlett
  7. Oops....
    Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    SvarSlett
  8. Hi Lisbeth,
    This is so pretty. Such a sweet image. I love the sparkly snowflakes & the gorgeous papers. Thanks for joining in our Mega Christmas Challenge at Passion For Promarkers.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    SvarSlett
  9. Super sødt kort! Tak fordi du deltager hos Kort o mania!

    SvarSlett
  10. Such a pretty card, I love all the snowflakes and bling! Thanks so much for sharing at Simply Create Too!

    Hugs, Marja
    Simply Create Too DT

    SvarSlett
  11. Yet another gorgeous card, thank you again for joining us at Creative Moments
    Alex x

    SvarSlett
  12. Gorgeous card - love all the details you've added.

    Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas Challenge.

    Helen x

    SvarSlett