Christmas Countdown

mandag 16. september 2013

Anything Goes at My Besties

Good morning early, early on a Monday.
It´s time for a new 
This week the theme is
Anything Goes
I decided to go for something else than a card.
So, I made a girly gifttag, with the beautiful image with the poor name Img860
I used a rather big tag and put on "girly stuff", like flowers, laces, pearls and ribbons.
I even put on a little button on the bow :)
Around the image I embossed with the Shabby White Embossing Enamel - Oh, I LOVE that stuff!

Pro- and FlexMarkers used to colour the image:
Skin: Ivory, Dusky Pink, Tan, Sunkissed Pink, Blush
Hair: Walnut, Terracotta, Gold
Eyes: Marsh Green, Pear Green
Jacket: Khaki, Pastel Beige
Trousers: Putty, Almond
Shirt: Antique White (F)
Bow: Almond, Antique White(F)
Sandals: Tan, Sandstone
Flowers: Buttercup, Blossom
Blender

I´ll enter the following challenges with my girly tag:
Challenges 4 Everybody #29 - Anything Goes
Creative Moments #25 - Birthday/ Anything Goes
Penny´s Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog #144 - Anything Goes
Paper Crafting Journey - Flowers
Party Time Tuesdays #137 - Button it Up

***

For more inspiration and yummi eyecandy,
 pop over to
 My Besties
to see what the rest of the DT-girls have come up with.
I promise you wonderful creations!
Join us in the fun!


3 kommentarer:

  1. Wow!!! This is so pretty, gorgeous lace. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Challenges 4 Everybody.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT
    xxxxxxx

    SvarSlett
  2. So Pretty! I love Sherri Baldy's digi's. Thank you for joining in our challenge at Party Time Tuesdays! Good Luck!

    SvarSlett
  3. Wow, Lisbeth, this is gorgeous! Such a small piece, but with so many pretty details. Your colouring is fabulous.

    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty, and good luck in the draw.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    SvarSlett