Christmas Countdown

tirsdag 27. desember 2011

My Favourite Five Christmascards of 2011

Debby of A Scrapjourney shows us her five favourite christmascards of 2011,
and encourages us to find our five favourites as well.
I've spent the afternoon looking through my 2011 christmascards (many!), and have managed to pick my five favourites,
in randomly order, here they come:

First, the chocolategiftboxcards my kids and I figured out for their teachers gifts on last day before the schoolholiday.
I simply love these norwegian "fjøsnisser" on Papirdesigns latest collection.
(A tutorial for this one will come in not so long)
Then the Double Cascade Card.
I found the tutorial for this one over at Mayas Hobbyblogg.
Isn't it decorative - and with its three tags, and quite a big backside, it has lots of place to write and stamp greetings.
On this, third in show, I'm very pleased with the colours. Papers are Vibeke Spigseth for Poppydesign - lovely, thick, sparkly papers.
I have to show a picture of the inside too, where I made a pocket for a giftcard.

The next two pictures show the mailbox I made, to put received christmascards in.
I was very pleased with the result, when I had finished this one, I remember :)
...same box, shown from the side:
...and last, my all white christmascard.
I love to work monochromatic, white too.
But white is a terrible colour to photograph in my part of the world at this time of year, with no daylight...

To pick five favourite christmascards, from a whole year of cardmaking, was rather difficult
- all my sympathy to those who'll have to pick TOP XX in different challengeblogs throughout the year!

4 kommentarer:

  1. Oh these are gorgeous, what fabulous choices.
    Thanks for joining in with my Favourites Five Christmas cards.
    luv
    Debby

    SvarSlett
  2. Åååå, her var det bare helt mye utrolig fint <3 Smeltet mange ganger, og da jeg kom til postkassen smeltet jeg helt <3 Den var bare helt utrolig fantastisk fin <3<3<3 Sånn vil jeg lage til neste år, håper jeg finner flere tips på den når jeg leter meg videre i denne utrolige bloggen <3 Ønsker deg ett helt toppers og innholdsrikt nytt scrappeår <3<3<3

    SvarSlett
  3. These are all so gorgeous! Thank you for sharing!

    Wishing you a year of health, happiness and creativity! Happy New Year!

    (Stop by my blog for your chance at Whimsy & Stars Studio blog candy!)

    SvarSlett
  4. Thanks for the ideas you are revealing on this blog. Another thing I would like to say is that getting hold of some copies of your credit report in order to inspect accuracy of the detail is the first motion you have to carry out in credit repair. You are looking to clean your credit report from harmful details problems that mess up your credit score.

    SvarSlett