Christmas Countdown

lørdag 1. oktober 2011

Shabby Chic BirthdayCard

As soon as I saw TOMICs latest challenge I knew I'd participate there. I loved the sketch, and the picture, meant for inspiration, really do inspire!
I rushed to find the papers and stuff I wanted to use - then I had to figure out what I wanted to do with the papers...
After a little while surfing around I came to I Love ProMarkers challengeblog.
They wanted us to "Get Distressed"... and wait a minute - wasn't that what the challenge at Magnolia Stamp Lovers was also... checking, checking... Yes, I remembered right.
Then I'll distress it - I may have come to that conclusion anyway...
So there I sat, tearing and ripping, embossing and distressing, punching and dieing - oh, and waiting for the goldcolour to dry(!) It seemed to take days to dry, but actually it was just a few (too many) hours...
Inside the card I used my new Spellbinders "Twisted Metal Tags and Accents" - aren't those swirls the loveliest! I used a Martha Stewart Punch Around The Page to make the labels inside.
On the back I used the same Spellbinderset as where the swirls came from (I used it on the outside, as well - it may be a new favourite :D).
I like to decorate all sides of the card (think it's more finished with all pages decorated), and that's what Sukkersøtt wants us to do in their challenge #139
Simon Says Stamp! has a Anything Goes challenge this time, and says they'd love to reach "the magic 1000" - I'd love to help them reach that number of participants - wouldn't you...

Below you'll find pictures of the in- and backside of the card, and a list of the challenges I'll enter my card into :)



TOMIC # 17 - Get Inspired
Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Distressing
I LOVE ProMarkers # 85 - Get Distressing
Sukkersøtt #139 - Dekorer hele kortet
Simon Says Stamp! - Anything Goes

***
Thanks for stopping by, your comments makes me really happy

***

9 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Lisbeth. Love those golden edges. Very sophisticated & a fab card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    SvarSlett
  2. Dette kortet var jo bare nydelig! Delikat og stilrent :-)

    Takk for kommentar og tips i bloggen min forresten, meldte meg på den utfordringen også :-)

    SvarSlett
  3. OMG what a beautiful card! Loved how elegant and vintage it looks... and you colored Tilda beautifully. Definitely a stunner!

    Great job and thanks for joining us at TOMIC!

    SvarSlett
  4. Wow, gorgeous Magnolia card!! I love all of the gold embossing. It really dresses up the card!! Wonderful paper picks too!
    Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!!
    xoxo, Christine

    SvarSlett
  5. Ohhh gorgeous Lisbeth, love all the gold. thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    SvarSlett
  6. Nydelig fremside,stilig med de swirlene på innsidene og så flott dekor på baksiden!! Utrolig flott med embossengen:-))

    Takk for at du deltar hos Sukkersøtt.
    Lykke til!!

    Klem Astrid:-)

    SvarSlett
  7. I love these vintage tildas - this is such a pretty card. Great layers, papers and dies too.

    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    SvarSlett
  8. The addition of golden layout on card give stunning look to card.
    hotel key cards
    hotel key card

    SvarSlett
  9. I have observed that of all sorts of insurance, medical care insurance is the most controversial because of the struggle between the insurance policies company's duty to remain making money and the customer's need to have insurance policies. Insurance companies' revenue on overall health plans are low, so some corporations struggle to gain profits. Thanks for the thoughts you share through this blog.

    SvarSlett