Christmas Countdown

søndag 5. juni 2011

Wedding Card

Last weekend I were asked to make a weddingcard, but didn't have the time to do it. Now I've made one, and I'll try to make some more, both wedding- and other cards, to store "just in case" :)
I haven't made many weddingcards before, so I "needed" to buy some new stuff for this project. I had some papers from earlier, but the stamps are all new (had to buy some new papers too) :)
Flowers and laces are things I'd need more of anyway...
I tried to make this card in a shabby-chic style. Alle paneledges are torn and distressed, then sewn down with machine.
On the Magnoliastamp on the front I couldn't find any stamps with sentiments that fitted (in size), so I had to write by hand...

The picture below shows the inside of the card, where I used my new stampplate from Papirdesign, I think the poem here is so nice :)
The swirls are made wit stamps from Inkadinkado.
I'll enter these challenges with my weddingcard:
CLP Challenge Blog - Sketch
Just Magnolia - Anything goes with the option of adding lace
Card and scrap - Blomster (Flowers)
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Wedding/ Love

- and finally; I've got my own, personal, "Handmade by Lisbeth only for you"- stamp!
This is the first time I use it, and I LOVE IT!

Materials:
Cardstock: White Bazzill
DP: 2 from Papirdesign, and 2 I couldn't find any marks on...
Stamps: Magnolia, Papirdesign, Inkadinkado
Colours: ProMarkers
Ink: Adirondack Earthtones Espresso, DistressInk OldPaper and PumiceStone
Flowers, Pearlstrings, Laces, Glitter
Sewingmachine

7 kommentarer:

  1. åh... denne var bare super flot, smukke farver, og flot pyntet

    100000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring

    klemmmm

    SvarSlett
  2. Så nydelig bryllupskort! Har akkurat fargelagt dette motivet selv for å lage et bryllupskort til helgen...når jeg ser ditt gleder jeg meg til å sette igang. Nydelig dekorert og det ble så fint med de hjertene med gratulerer teksten inni. :)

    SvarSlett
  3. Wow, this is so gorgeous!! Love the flowers and the decorated inside too! Perfect!! Thanks for joining us at CRAFT for our wedding / love challenge this time and good luck, love Jacky x

    SvarSlett
  4. Åh, noe så nyyydelig! Skjønt bryllupskort!!! :)
    Tusen takk for at du deltar i skisseutfordringen for Juni i CLP utfordringsbloggen! :)

    Klem oversendes fra Tromsø,- God sommer!!
    Hege

    SvarSlett
  5. Your card is so gorgeous, love the colourcombo and all the sweet details. Brilliant take on the June sketch on the CLP challenge blog! Thank you for joining us. Hope to see you next month again.

    Hugs Dunja

    SvarSlett
  6. Thanks for sharing superb informations. Your web site is so cool. I am impressed by the details that you’ve on this web site. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject. Bookmarked this web page, will come back for extra articles. You, my pal, ROCK! I found simply the info I already searched all over the place and simply couldn't come across. What a great web site.

    SvarSlett