Christmas Countdown

torsdag 3. oktober 2013

Vintage PocketCard

Hello fellow crafters, I´m back.
After a week in Italy with my son and his classmates it´s really good to be back to my stamps, inks, papers and Mac.
I´down with a bit of a cold, a little fever, headache and many, many hours lack of sleep, but I´m here :)

Tonight I want to show you a vintage pocketcard I´ve made for a birthday.
I think the DPs used here are Pion, but I may remember it wrong…
To get the aged, vintage look I inked all edges with DistressInk WalnutStain


The back of the pocket and the insidecard:

I´ll enter the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Kitty Bee #9 - Flowers
Challenges 4 Everybody #30 - Anything Goes
Crafty Cats #200 - Happy Birthday
2 Sisters #163 - Anything Goes
Crazy 4 Challenges - Bows
Sister Act - Cards Only
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards #49 - Flowers
Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes Birthday
Creative Belli #179 - Ribbons and Pearls
Stampavie and More #195 - Flowers

***

10 kommentarer:

  1. Oh this is lovely thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Catz.

    SvarSlett
  2. This is a beautiful card! I love the soft, vintage feel to it and the little flowers are the perfect added touch! Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    SvarSlett
  3. This is an amazing vintage card!!! I love the different layers that you created and the image is perfect for the feel of the card. Thank you for playing along with us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards.

    Nadja

    SvarSlett
  4. This is a gorgeous card, and I love that vintage feel. Thanks for joining us this week for "Flowers."

    Karal for Kitty Bee Designs Team
    My Blog: Karals Creative Corner

    SvarSlett
  5. Stunning vintage card. I love the design and soft colours.
    Thanks for playing along with us at the Belli Challenge. Pat K xx

    SvarSlett
  6. Riktigt vackert kort Lisbeth! Gillar att kortet sticker upp ur kuvertet. Tack för att du deltar i vår utmaning på Papertake Weekly :)

    SvarSlett
  7. Så flott kort du har laget!
    Nydelige farger og flott pyntet.
    Takk for at du deltar hos Stampavie and More.
    Anne

    SvarSlett
  8. Beautiful vintage card... Thanks for sharing it with us at CC&CC...

    SvarSlett
  9. Gorgeous card! Unfortunately, we have a combined challenge max of 10, so your entry doesn't qualify for the prize drawing but we'd like to thank you so much for joining us at KItty Bee Designs' Aloha Friday Challenge!

    lovies, =o) kel
    KBD DT Coordinator

    SvarSlett
  10. Hi my friend! I want to say that this article is awesome, nice written and include almost all important infos. I’d like to see more posts like this.

    SvarSlett