Christmas Countdown

mandag 28. oktober 2013

Third Week of Shabby Chic at Fashionista

This is my last post of the day - I promise :)
I´ve waited so long to show this card, as this is one of the inspirationcards for the 3rd week of
Fashionista Magnolia and More Challenge
Shabby Chic

For this challenge I made a "Magic Card".
I used one of Sherri Baldys My Besties images - remember you have to use a no-nose image for the challenges at Fashionista Magnolia and More.
I put on laces, cheesecloth, flowers, pearls, and tried to "age and wear" it a bit with some DistressInk and paint.
On the lacebow I tied a bow of twine onto a button and attached it to the lacebow.

Here´s the backside of the card:

And this is the inside. The stamped greeting is from North Star Stamps:

I´ll enter these challenges:
Corrosive Challenge Blog #186 - Tic-Tac-Toe (Flowers, Sentiment, Layers)
Challenges 4 Everybody #32 - Anything Goes
Addicted To Stamps #68 - Colorpalette
A Gem of a Challenge #103 - More Than One Fold
4 Crafty Girls #4 - Anything Goes
Sister Act #30 - Anything Goes
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
Penny´s Paper-Crafty Challenge #150 - Buttons AND Bows

***

I hope to see your card in Fashionista Magnolia and Mores Shabby Chic Challenge


So Long

5 kommentarer:

  1. Such a gorgeous card. Thanks so much for joining us at ATSC. Good luck. Hugs, Nicole

    SvarSlett
  2. So very pretty!! Love the design, the image, the die cuts, the colors used and it's just gorgeous.

    Thanks for joining Challenges 4 Everybody.

    Hugs
    Joanie

    SvarSlett
  3. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at A Gem of a Challenge.
    Mags
    x

    SvarSlett
  4. Your card is fabulous! I love that shabby chique look and how you matched the inside with the outside. Beautiful!
    Thanks for joining the Paper Crafting Journey.

    Hugs, Jacqueline

    SvarSlett
  5. Stunning shabby chic card! Very pretty lace and flowers! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    SvarSlett