Christmas Countdown

onsdag 23. oktober 2013

Exciting NEWS


This is sooo exciting!
And it´s happened so fast,  I´ve rarely had time to keep it a secret…
So today, on my birthday, I can tell you:
I´m on the
DT
at
I Love ProMarkers
FANTASTIC!

As you all may know, I do love my ProMarkers, I really like to colour with them, but always feel
there´s something I could have done better or different when I´ve finished an image - so can you imagine my joy and happiness when I was asked to join the designteam at I Love ProMarkers!
Isn´t that just the perfect birthdaygift for a ProMarker-lover!

Today is the start of the
"PINK HAIR"-Challenge
at
I Love ProMarkers
How fun is that!
I have never tried to colour pink hair before - don´t think I´ve even thought of it as a possibility
-But it worked just perfect for this little beauty - the image is one of  Sherri Baldys My Besties. This one is called Trixie Boo.
(You´ll find a colourlist further down)

Clean and simple inside, the stamps used here are from a really, really old set of clearstamps.
All markings on the box are worn away, so I can´t tell where it is from...

This purple paper is the reason of my colourchoice. I found it at Free Vintage Digital Stamps, and just had to use it! And by "use it" i mean use it immidiately :)
Notice the little bootsbrads - aren´t they cuuuute? - I love them!

Pro-Markers used to colour the image:
Skin: Ivory, Dusky Pink, Tan, Blush
Hair: Rose Pink, Blossom
Eyes: Lilac, Lavender
Lips:Blossom
T-shirt:Rose Pink, Blossom
Pants:Amethyst, Orchid
Shoes:Warm Grey 1, 3, 5
Hat: Warm Grey 3, 5
Stars on the hat: Orchid
Bow:Amethyst, Orchid
-and a little bit of Blender

I´ll join these challenges with my not-so-spooky Halloweencard:
Passion for ProMarkers #221 - Give me a p (P for Pink hair)
Try It On Tuesday - Halloween
Scrapbook Stamp Society #24 - Anything Goes + option Halloween
Dream Valley #68 - Halloween
That Craft Place - Colour Pink
A Gem of A Challenge #102 - Spooky
Sister Act #29 - Cards Only
Totally Papercrafts #189 - Too Cute To Spook
Crafty Boots - Halloween
Creative Belli #181 - Halloween

Doing Pink Hair was actually very fun, I think I´ll try some more pinkhaired girls
-why don´t you try it too!

Come join the Pink Hair-Challenge at
I LOVE PROMARKERS!



14 kommentarer:

  1. Wonderful colours and embellishments gorgeous design Ginny x

    SvarSlett
  2. This is simply adorable!
    Thank for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
    Greetings Kaija DT-member

    SvarSlett
  3. it's a great and beautiful card Lisbeth.
    and also congratulations on your birthday and congratulations as a new DT member.
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator




    SvarSlett
  4. Brilliant card and image
    Thanks for sharing with us at a gem of a challenge
    Hugs Kelly

    SvarSlett
  5. Congratulations.

    Fabulous card, I love the colours you have chosen and the sweet witch.

    Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots challenges.

    Dionne

    SvarSlett
  6. This is stunning Lisbeth, I love all the detail and embellishing on your card :) Fabulous colors too, me like xxx and it is so lovely to have you with us. Congrats xxx

    SvarSlett
  7. .. and wishing you a happy birthday too. Hope you had a great day xxx

    SvarSlett
  8. A cute Halloween card, congratulations on your DT success. Thank you for joining us on the TIOT challenge. Hugs Bee

    SvarSlett
  9. This is so cute, and beautifully coloured, no wonder they want you on the DT.
    Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
    Avril x

    SvarSlett
  10. Congrats on your DT spot! And thank you for joining us at TIOT with your gorgeous card.

    Claudia x

    SvarSlett
  11. great card thanks for joining us at That Craft Place

    SvarSlett
  12. Lovely card, and PINK! Well done with your new DT position, its always exciting when you get onto a new team. Thanks for joining us at That Craft Place this time xx

    SvarSlett
  13. Really cute card, Thanks for joining in my P challenge at Passion for Promarkers! Hugs, Juliexx

    SvarSlett
  14. so gorgeous.really cute image and i love your fab colours.
    thanks so much for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    SvarSlett