Christmas Countdown

mandag 30. september 2013

Anything Goes with Tilda at Fashionista Challenge

Hello again!
It´s the 3. and final week to enter the
Anything Goes Challenge
at
If you haven´t joined us yet, you still have this week to do it :)

Fashionista Challenge has a few changes, as well as a DT-call, 
so make sure you read about the changes
It´s SOoo EXCITING!

Just in time for this challenge I was lucky enough to get my hands on this, long-wanted, magnoliaimage. Of course I had to use her! She´s coloured with DistressInks, and around the image I put on Chunky White Embossing Enamel. On the snowflake (Sizzix-die) I used Glitterstickles.
The tags are all made with Magnolia DooHickeys.
Below the image I used my quite new La la land banner-die.
The imagepanel is sewn onto a panel cut with Spellbinders Petite Scalloped Circles Large die. 
Underneath it I put a lace and some cheesecloth. 
The other panels are also sewn together.
The bow is tied with cheesecloth, and a charm is attached to it. 
I´ve also put a tag onto the lace I put on one of the tags.
And of course the paperedges are inked with DistressInk WalnutStain.

Find your stamps, papers and scissors and join us for the 

Have fun :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar