Christmas Countdown

mandag 2. september 2013

Christmas at Fashionista Challenge

Just my luck - I scheduled 3 posts for Monday, but only 2 were posted!
When I arrived home tonight I went to check and found this one missing!
Well - here it is:

It´s the 3. and final week to join the
Fashionista Challenge
and I can show the christmascard I made to inspire you to join us.
The theme for this challenge is, of course,
Christmas
I have, again, used a My Besties image from Sherri Baldy, and coloured it with Pro- and FlexMarkers. And Glitter…I put glitter on all the furrydetails.
Sherri has lots of images, but this cutie is one of my absolute favourites - You will see me make more cards with her!


Yes!; we can make circlepanels with the corner punch from a PATP-set:

Pro-and FlexMarkers:
Skin: Ivory, Dusky Pink, Blush, Sunkissed Pink
Clothes: Pastel Blue, Glacier Blue (F), Blue Grey 1 (F), Blender

Material List:
Bazzill Cardstock
DPs: Papirdesign Vintertid Iskrystall, Minnehjørnet Vinterkyss Blå
Dies: Spellbinders Labels Four, Magnolia DooHickey Tags and Snowflake,
Sizzix Framelits Snowflake, Memorybox Frostyville Border
Punches:Tonic Snowflake Punch, Martha Stewart Aspen Snowflake PATP-set, Eyelet Lace PATP-set
Ink: DistressInk WalnutStain, Versafine Onyx Black
Textstamps: Kort & Godt
Chunky White Embossing Enamel, Aged Copper Embossing Enamel, Stampendous Crystal Glitter, Ranger GlitterStickles StarDust
Seambindingribbon, cheesecloth, ribbon, pin (I made it myself :)), snowflakecharm, pearlstrings
Sewingmachine



I hope you´ve found a little inspiration here to make a new christmascard and join us at
Fashionista Challenge



2 kommentarer: