Christmas Countdown

søndag 30. januar 2011

ProMarkerPractices

This weekend I've practiced colouring with my ProMarkers :D
I followed Mayas Tutorial at Scrappehuset "Promarkers for dummies"
I think I made it quite well after a while (and after some images in the bin - LOL)
She explained it all so easy and with pictures to follow step-by-step.
I tried different kind of images and here are some of them...



...almost everyone I've coloured (that I'm satisfied with) - photographed late in the evening, when I always get a yellow light on the pictures...

2 kommentarer:

  1. Øvelse gjør mester, ingen tvil om det. Kjempeflotte ble stempeltrykkene dine, gleder meg til å se kortene du lager med dem!
    Linda

    SvarSlett
  2. Thanks for your suggestions. One thing I've noticed is the fact that banks as well as financial institutions really know the spending routines of consumers as well as understand that many people max out their real credit cards around the vacations. They sensibly take advantage of this particular fact and commence flooding your own inbox as well as snail-mail box along with hundreds of no-interest APR credit card offers right after the holiday season ends. Knowing that if you're like 98% of American community, you'll leap at the chance to consolidate credit debt and shift balances to 0 annual percentage rates credit cards.

    SvarSlett