Christmas Countdown

tirsdag 11. januar 2011

Happy Birthday

I have made another birthdaycard for a boy, again in blue colours, and again an easelcard :D
This time I've used most bits and pieces of designpaper, so a material list will be difficult to make.
I have dusted off my sewingmachine and sewn around the imagepanel and one edge of the paperlace. I used my Martha Stewart edgepuncher for the "lace".
The image is Edwin from Magnolia (this Edwin has told me that he likes to be dressed in blue...), coloured with ProMarkers.
I used Karens sketch for Magnolia Down Under challenge #78 for my card, both on the outside and the inside. On the inside I had to use an extra button to keep it open.
At Just Magnolia the challenge is "Anything goes", with the option to use buttons on the project. That's one of the reasons why I chose to use buttons (instead of hearts or flowers or other "unboyish" embellishments on the card), so I hope they'll like my card there.
Now, there are still a few days left untill the birthday, but I publish it now, quite confident that young boys do not read cardmakerblogs...

4 kommentarer:

  1. Ahhhh super sweet card, Lisbet! Great papers and I love all the details! Edwin looks super cute! Love your take on Karen's fab sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at MDUC!
    Hugs,t

    SvarSlett
  2. Awww you card is so cute!! I love how you have used my sketch!! Thanks so much for joining in this weeks fun at MDUC this week:-)
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    SvarSlett
  3. What a great boy card!
    Thanks for joining the Just Magnolia Challenge this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    SvarSlett
  4. Very cute!!! THis is one of my favorite Edwin images..
    LOVE it!!
    Thanks so much for joining in this week at MDUC.
    hugs, Janiel

    SvarSlett