Christmas Countdown

mandag 24. januar 2011

Kalender

This is one of the calendars I've made the last couple of weeks. With this one I'll enter the Calendar Blog Hop at Magnolia-licious Highlites Challenge Blog .
Take a look in there and join the Blog hop you too, and see the wonderful calendarpages the DTgirls have made :)

The Magnoliaimages are all coloured with aquarellepencils and a waterbrush.
I've printed the calendar from the internet.
All flowers used are real pressed flowers.
The lace is teadyed.

I've sewn around the calendar, and used Glimmermist on the doilyheart.
I've also used bling and butterflies that I've had for years.

All in all I'm quite pleased with my calendar - this one I'll have in my kitchen :)



2 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Lisbeth! You've used such soft pretty colors on your calendar! And I love how you used so many of our beloved Magnolias! This is just beautiful and thanks so much for joining us in the Magnolia-licious challenge!

    SvarSlett
  2. great issues altogether, you just won a {logo new|a new} reader. What might you suggest in regards to your submit that you made a few days ago? Any sure?

    SvarSlett