Christmas Countdown

torsdag 27. januar 2011

JoyFoldCard

For this card I used the latest sketch from Just Magnolia Donaldas sketch
I think that sketch was perfect for a Joy fold card.
I've had a little trouble using this Tildaimage for some time, until I started making a calendar and thought she was perfect for the early springmonths, and after that I've used her more and more...
I'm still practising with my ProMarkers, it gets better, but I feel I have a long way to go yet...

I've had the flowers for a very, very long time - just laying around, for what can I use green flowers for - I think they fitted this card quite well :)
I can't remember where all designpapers are from, but the shiny with flocked words are Heidi Grace designs from Fiskars - I think it's so lovely!
The little stones used in the corners of the fold are shining in all colours, they can be used with most every colour :)
I've also used my Spellbinders, and DistressInk around all paneledges.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful card!! Love the pretty colors and it is fabulous to see this beautiful image!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Magnolia!
    :)Kathy

    SvarSlett
  2. Yet another thing is that when evaluating a good on the net electronics shop, look for web stores that are consistently updated, trying to keep up-to-date with the most current products, the most beneficial deals, in addition to helpful information on product or service. This will make certain you are doing business with a shop that stays over the competition and provide you what you should need to make educated, well-informed electronics acquisitions. Thanks for the significant tips I have learned through your blog.

    SvarSlett