Christmas Countdown

fredag 10. august 2012

Football-Edwin - A Birthdaycard in Green

 I have made a boyscard! 
With an image and paper like this it just had to be made!
Most of my childrens boyfriends ar footballplayers, so I guess this combination will be used again...
Both image and paper are from Magnolia. I coloured Edwin with DistressMarkers. The greeting inside is a stamp from Norsk Stempelblad. On the banner I had to use my prettiest handwriting (quite a challenge these days when we only rarely write by hand!) to get the text I wanted.
To ink the edges I used DistressInk WalnutStain and an old BazzInKs! ivygreen inkpad.
Punches used are from Martha Stewart, and behind the image I've put a tag made with a Magnolia DooHickey. And isn't the ribbon I found to tie to the tag just perfect for such a card!?! I found a little piece of it in a shop, a little leftover I must use carefully till I find more of it...
I also used a piece of corrugated cardstock and some cheesecloth behind the image.

Inside the card (an easelcard) I made a belt to put money under.
For the picture I used a green note - I think the colours suited the card so well ;)

The card folded flat:

I think my green footballcard will fit into these challenges:
Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Edwin Only
Here Come the Boys #33 - Boys Toys
Card and Scrap #36 - Brug Stempler på ditt Bidrag (Use Stamps)
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
Panduro Hobby - Drengede Projecter (projects for Boys)



6 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Lisbeth,
    I love this card, great colours and design. Thanks for linking up to Here Come the Boys, Boys Toys Challenge. Teresa x

    SvarSlett
  2. Tøft fotballkort! :)
    Eba.

    SvarSlett
  3. Stilig fotballkort!
    Tøffe detaljer:)
    Takk for at du deltar på utfordringen hos Card and Scrap.
    Klem, Heidi:)

    SvarSlett
  4. Herligt kort.

    Tusind tak for at du deltager i udfordringen hos Card and Scrap.

    SvarSlett
  5. Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Here Come The Boys! Good Luck!! Woo xx

    SvarSlett
  6. I think this is one of the so much important information for me. And i'm satisfied reading your article. However wanna observation on few general things, The website taste is perfect, the articles is in point of fact excellent : D. Just right task, cheers

    SvarSlett