Christmas Countdown

onsdag 22. august 2012

Bottletags for Christmas in August

Tonight I'll show you the winetags I made for the Augustchallenge at Hjertebodens Juleblogg.
Having first started making bottletags, I found it really fun, so I ended up with 4 different tags. 
I even found the inspiration to make som gifttags for the christmaspresents as well - I'll try to remember to show them later ;)
On the first tag (over) I used an image from Magnolia. I coloured the cute little teddie with green(!) ProMarkers. Green, and particularly a bold,bright dark green colour is not a colour I use often! But I felt it was right with the green/ red coloured papers from Magnolia. 
I found the goldcoloured doily in a fleamarket a long time ago, but have never found any use for it before. Of course I had to splat a little gold on the flowers and leaves, and put on a few goldcoloured halfbeads.


On the second tag I used a stampimage from Slöjddetaljer. I bought it in Sweden this summer.I stamped the image in black and used clear embossingpowder over it. The edges are inked lightly with DistressInk WeatheredWood.
The doily is sparyed with Glimmermist and all the snowflakes have got a layer of glitterstickles. I also put on a Magnolia DooHickeyTag, laces and a little bit of cheesecloth.

The third tag has a Magnoliaimage again. It's coloured with ProMarkers, and the "furry" parts of Tildas clothes have got a layer of crushed velvet - oh, and see the lovely tree-die I bought not long ago :D It's from Magnolia, and I looove it!
I had to put on a little decoration on the back of the tag (next picture), to give it a little weight...


Wasn't it Papirdesign that last year came with the papers with these little norwegian "nisser"? I still have a few of the motives, but not any uncutted papers. I really hope to find more of them, 'cause I think they're sooo lovely. They kind of remind me of christmascards from my childhood.
I tried not to make to much "noise" on this tag, but still had to put on some glitter and bling, oh, and a little snowflakecharm :)

Here's a picture of all 4:

The different challenges I'll enter my tags into:
Hjertebodens Juleblogg - Vintag/ Flasketag (Winetag) (alle 4/ all 4)
Divas By Design #49 - Anything Goes (Tag 4)
The Paper Shelter #78 - Anything Goes (Tag 2)
A Gem of a Challenge - Animals or Teddies (Tag 1)
Sparkles Christmas Challenge #19 - Punch It (Tag 3)


***

7 kommentarer:

  1. Nämä ovat ihania pullon koristeita--vau! Kiitos osallistumisesta The Paper Shelter - Anything Goes-haasteeseen tällä viikolla ! Onnea arvontaan ja kaikkea hyvää päivääsi ! An

    SvarSlett
  2. What a great idea, thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

    Pam x

    SvarSlett
  3. Fabulous creations!

    Thank you for joining in the fun at Sparkles Christmas challenges for our * Punch it * challenge

    Hope you will join us again & good luck in the draw
    Hugs Shaz x

    SvarSlett
  4. These are brilliant! Such a great idea, they look fab!
    Thanks for joining in at Sparkles Christmas challenge,
    Wendy x

    SvarSlett
  5. These are gorgeous :)
    Thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    SvarSlett
  6. Beautiful...

    Thanks for joining us at Gem of a Challenge & good luck!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    SvarSlett
  7. hey there and thank you for your information – I’ve definitely picked up anything new from right here. I did on the other hand expertise a few technical issues using this site, since I experienced to reload the web site a lot of occasions prior to I may get it to load properly. I have been brooding about if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, however sluggish loading instances occasions will often affect your placement in google and can injury your quality score if advertising and ***********|advertising|advertising|advertising and *********** with Adwords. Anyway I’m adding this RSS to my e-mail and can glance out for a lot more of your respective intriguing content. Make sure you update this again soon..

    SvarSlett