Christmas Countdown

tirsdag 8. mars 2011

Shabbychic cup

Now I have made a cup too, I've chosen to use mine for pens - might need more than one - LOL
with this one I'm back to the soft colours, a more shabbychick style, where I work a little "safer" than with my last blogpost :)
I'll send this one for the challenges at:
Just Magnolia: Anything goes with the option of adding glitter to the creation
Paperplaychallenges: Shabbychic/ vintage
A Spoon Full of Sugar: Anything with a vintage/ shabby theme!!!

I've used Bazzill cardstock for the cup, and decorated it with 3ndypapir's lovely paper "soft".
Tilda (from Magnolia) is coloured with ProMarkers.
The flowers are from Storyteller.
I've used Glitterpowder from Panduro on both Tildas dress and on the flowers.
Around the top of the cup I've used a white lace.
The handle is cut with Spellbinders Labels Four.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Ooh..I love your shabby chic/vintage cup! Thanks so much for joining in at Paper Play this week.
    Alicia xx

    SvarSlett
  2. Neat project! This is so cute!
    Thanks for joining the Just Magnolia and Hanglar Stanglar Challenge this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    SvarSlett
  3. I like coffee ;) and this cup too

    very cute!

    SvarSlett