Christmas Countdown

mandag 21. mars 2011

My first two christmascards in March

I had decided to make this months christmascard with Images from Sarah Kay, but when I started, I just HAD to use this image from Ladybug & Friends - I think it is so cute...
I've now finished the first two (out of three) for Hjerteboden's Juleblogg, and started the last (actually almost finished it...)
Here's the inside, with a little twist from the sketch used in front,
from Sukkersøtt's challenge #117.

Materials used:
DP from Imaginisce, and som leftovers
Imagestamp from Ladybug & Friends
Textstamps from Storyteller
Martha Stewart Snowflakepunch
Nellie's Multiframe
ProMarkers
Inkpads: Adirondack Earthtones Espresso, Versacraft (for fabric), Ranger Holiday Vintage Scented Ink (it smells just like christmas!)

Now, finally(!) I've got my hands on this lovely image from Sarah Kay.
I think these little choirboys are so adorable - especially the little one in the back who has lost his paper...
This card is my second for Hjerteboden's Juleblogg, and I also enter Sketch Saturdays Challenge # 147 with it.
Inside of the card (shown the wrong way...)

Materials used:
DP: Papirdesign - "Kristtorn", Ladybug & Friends - "De beste ønsker", a few leftovers
Image: Sarah Kay
Text: Storyteller
Ink: Adirondack Earthtones Espresso, DistressInk Walnut Stain
ProMarkers, Le Plume
Spellbinders Labels Four
Ribbon

4 kommentarer:

  1. Herlige julekort, Lisbeth:O) Og skikkelig søtt motiv! Lekker løsning på skissen.
    Takk for at du deltar hos Sukkersött, lykke til!
    Klem, Nancy;O)

    SvarSlett
  2. Beautiful cards...lovely images,and a great take on the sketch....thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday,

    Take care
    San x

    SvarSlett
  3. Flotte julekort, søtt motiv og fine farger.
    Takk for at du deltar hos Sukkersøtt.
    Klem fra Meretekj

    SvarSlett
  4. I have noticed that in digital camera models, unique sensors help to concentrate automatically. The actual sensors associated with some digital cameras change in contrast, while others make use of a beam of infra-red (IR) light, particularly in low lighting. Higher specification cameras occasionally use a combination of both methods and may have Face Priority AF where the digital camera can 'See' the face and concentrate only upon that. Thank you for sharing your ideas on this weblog.

    SvarSlett