Christmas Countdown

lørdag 26. mars 2011

my third christmascard in March

Here's my third, and maybe last, christmascard for March.
I've used the sketch from
Sketchy Colors challenge # 63 to put the card together.
This is also the last card (maybe...) for Hjerteboden's Juleblogg this month.

It's an easelcard, and the image is Sarah Kays from Stampavie. I think this girl posting letter - I think it's for Santa - is so lovely. I've seen the image used a lot, but haven't found it in any shops until a couple of weeks ago...
Because I don't think I'll be able to just write "merry christmas", and nothing more, I've made it possible to pull out the "inlaycard", and write on both sides of it :)

Materials:
Cardstock: Bazzill kraftcardstock, DCWV
DP: Scrappers Choice "Julepost", 3ndyPapir "Julebrev"
Stamps: Image Stampavie Sarah Kay, Text Storyteller
Colours: ProMarkers, LePlumes (and glitterpens for the tiny details on the girls purse)
Ink: Adirondack Earthtones Espresso, DistressInk VintagePhoto
Old stamps, brads, ribbon, punches and sewingmachine


2 kommentarer:

  1. Så stilig kort!
    Herlig motiv og fine farger du har brukt.
    Takk for at du deltar hos SC denne uken.
    Klem Anne

    SvarSlett
  2. Many thanks to you for sharing most of these wonderful threads. In addition, the right travel in addition to medical insurance approach can often eradicate those problems that come with travelling abroad. Some sort of medical emergency can rapidly become costly and that's absolute to quickly slam a financial impediment on the family's finances. Having in place the suitable travel insurance offer prior to setting off is worth the time and effort. Thank you

    SvarSlett