Christmas Countdown

søndag 25. mai 2014

Perler @ My Besties Norge

Hi again
-another card from me today, this one for
My Besties Norge
and their challenge
Perler
(Pearls)

 I made a pocketcard for this challenge, and for a moment I thought I’d go wild in pearls, but finished I’m quite satisfied with it. I hadn’t used as much pearly stuff as it felt by the look on my desk…
The image, Sherri Baldys I Say A Little Prayer For You, is coloured with ProMarkers.
I also sprinkled on som Frantage Shabby White Embossing Enamel around the image.
For the imagepanel I used Spellbinders Labels Four. Underneath the imagepanel I tucked in a little cheesecloth.
DPs are from MajaDesign and the cardstock is from Bazzill.
The textstamp is from Storyteller. The swirls on the the insidepanel are made with an old stamp from Prima - one of my oldest and most used swirlstamps.
The pink, little flowers have got a little (actually more like a «lottle») touch of glitter.
All paneledges are inked with DistressInk WalnutStain.
For the pearly touch I used different pearlstrings and halfpearls.


Frontsides of pocket and inlaycard:

Backsides of pocket and inlaycard:


The image is called 
I Say A Little Prayer For You
-the white «dots» in her hair is mad with a Sakura Gelly Roll pen.
You can find this one and all of Sherri Baldys images in her online shops
Sherri’s Etsy Store
Scrapbook Stamp Society
My Besties Store

I’ll join these challenges:
Digistamps 4 Joy #92 - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar #95 - Anything Goes
A Creative Romance - Girly Cards
Stampin’ For The Weekend - For The Girls
Sister Act #58 - Anything Goes
The Crafter’s Cafe #64 - Girly
Divas By Design - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations #266 - Birthdays
Deep Ocean #78 - Wings
Love To Scrap! #30 - Anything Goes
Dream Valley #82 - Things With Wings

***
I hope to see your card in the
Pearl Challenge
@
My Besties Norge
Visit us, and see what we have made to inspire you,

***

So Long

9 kommentarer:

  1. Wonderfuli mage and papers Ginny x

    SvarSlett
  2. this is gorgeous lisbeth.

    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

    Karin

    SvarSlett
  3. Gorgeous, brilliant, love the image, love the details. The pearls, the flowers/ribbon, beautiful. Thanks for entering our challenge at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog!

    Leanne DT@LTS!

    SvarSlett
  4. Beautiful. Love the design. Thanks for joining us at DS4J for this challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    SvarSlett
  5. Gorgeous pocket card Lisbeth. I don't think I have ever seen one like this one. Love the DP and your fabulous image. Great card!

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful creation with us at Digi Stamps 4 Joy. I am your newest follower and would love to have you follow my blog also.

    Hope to see you again for the next challenge. Have a wonderful week! Hugs, Gloria DT

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  6. Wow...this is totally stunning! Such wonderful attention to all the littlest of details. And that image is so beautifully coloured. Thanks for playing in our Anything Goes challenge at Digistamps4Joy! Good luck and we hope to see you again.
    ♥ Charlene DS4J DT

    SvarSlett
  7. Great coloring! Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge!
    Blessings,
    Zella

    SvarSlett
  8. How very pretty, wonderful colouring and detailing, thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar, blessings Hilde

    SvarSlett
  9. Good morning, Fabulous card, thank you for joining us at A Creative Romance Girly Card Challenge.
    Teresa x

    SvarSlett