Christmas Countdown

tirsdag 13. mai 2014

I’m an Inky Chic!

Hi, you all - big news today;
I’m an INKY CHIC
-yes I’m on the DT over at  Inky Chicks, and this is my first DT-entry for them.
I’m so happy to play along with the chicks - and by a look at my fingers on an ordinary day, I think I fit right in 😉
And if there should be any Glitter- or Glue Girls around, I’d probably play well amongst them too…
But - the theme for this challenge is
CAS
Clean And Simple
The theme I find the most difficult of all challengethemes…
And to be sure I didn’t step outside the rules of CAS on my first DT for Inky Chicks, I decided to make it really, really Clean and Simple - here’s just the cardblank, the DP, a little more cardstock for matting and the image (Magnolias).
The motive is coloured with ProMarkers - yeah, I love my ProMarkers 😍






Please visit
Inky Chicks
and join our
CAS-Challenge
Our sponsor for this challenge is
Krea Teja

***

I’ll enter these challenges:
Scrapbook Stamp Society #41 - Anything Goes + Option Spring
Scribble and Scrap #18 - Always Anything Goes
Addicted To Stamps #82 - Inspired By A Song; «Singing in the rain»
Open Minded Crafting Fun #10 - Use Some Ribbon
Sister Act #56 - Card Only, Anything Goes

***

So Long


2 kommentarer:

  1. yaaaayyy an Inky Chick to another Inky Chick...love your CAS Card. I find it hard too to make CAS Cards....I think its natural but you made and amazing job :)
    Hugs
    Pialine xxx

    ps. Super super flot kort

    SvarSlett
  2. Congratulations Lisbeth! You make beautiful projects. :)

    Smiles Sher

    SvarSlett