Christmas Countdown

mandag 7. juli 2014

Pearls and Lace @ My Besties

Hello again, and Good morning.
Thanks a lot to all of you who take the time to visit and spend a little time on my blog. I really, really appreciate it.
And thanks a lot to all of you that joined in on the last My Besties Challenge.
Huge congratulations to the winners!
Today there's a new challenge coming up at
My Besties

Theme for this challenge is
Pearls and Lace
-some of my favourite embellishments!
Well, embellishments, in general, are my favourites...
I used pearlstrings, pearlswirls, white and pink laces on my card.
I also used some white and pink feathers and pink flowers to decorate with.
DPs on the card are from Papirdesign. The paperedges are inked with DistressInk WalnutStain.
The cute, little stamptext used inside the card is also from Papirdesign.
Here comes a "rush of pictures", showing the different sides of the card:





I still haven't come up with some clever decorationideas for the back of this kind of card...



I hope you'll visit
My Besties
to see what the rest of the DTgirls have made
get inspired
and join the challenge



I'll join these challenges with my card:
Scribble and Scrap #22 - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar #101 - Anything Goes
Sister Act #64 - Card Only
Scrapper's Delights #26 - Anything Goes With Summertime
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Crafting for all Seasons #80 - Whatever the Weather
My Besties en francais #12 - Fleurs à Profusion
My Besties UK - Anything Goes & Summer
Scrapbook Stamp Society #45 - Anything Goes + Option Use Pearls and/ or Rhinestones
Cutie Pie #73 - Use a Cute Digi

***


So Long

18 kommentarer:

  1. Ohhh this is so cute and gorgeous!!
    Thanks so much for participating in our "Whatever the Weather" challenge at Crafting for All Seasons!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!

    Hugs,

    Milnie DT

    SvarSlett
  2. fabulous I love this bestie thanks for sharing with us at Besties UK - Carol DT xx

    SvarSlett
  3. Absolutely gorgeous. Fab attention to detail...just perfect. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    SvarSlett
  4. This is such a pretty gorgeous creation. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Through the Craft Room Door.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    SvarSlett
  5. how sweet....thank you for sharing this with the cuties xx

    SvarSlett
  6. Lovely card here!
    Thank you for participating ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
    Gr.Kaija DT-member

    SvarSlett
  7. it's a gorgeous card Lisbeth.


    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator


    SvarSlett
  8. Magnifique cette carte!! Merci de participer au défi Besties en Français!!
    Bonne chance!!

    SvarSlett
  9. Wow Lisbeth, what a stunningly beautiful card! I love all the pretty embellishments, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

    SvarSlett
  10. beautiful card and amazing colouring! Thanks for joining us at Scrapper's Delights. xx STacey S xxx

    SvarSlett
  11. Thank you so much for playing along over at My Besties UK - Challenge “Anything Goes and Summer”!

    Just loved your creation, and hope to see you back here next time!

    DT - Keeley Ainsworth
    My Besties – UK
    x x x

    SvarSlett
  12. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie's.
    Sue x

    SvarSlett
  13. A wonderful card. Love the layout and the image is sweet. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting for All Seasons.
    Cindy DT

    SvarSlett
  14. Beautiful card, I like the image and the design, Thanks for joining in with us at Besties UK, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    SvarSlett
  15. Gorgeous card I love it thanks for joining us at my bestie UK and good luck
    Hugs Tonnie DT

    SvarSlett
  16. What a wonderful fold and your design is fabulous! This is amazing! Love the blingity bling bling! Thanks for joining us at Scrapper's Delight, and good luck!

    Debbie

    SvarSlett
  17. A wonderful card and gorgeous embellishments.
    Thank you for joining in with the Scribble & Scrap challenge and good luck x

    SvarSlett