Christmas Countdown

lørdag 22. juni 2013

Summer Holiday

Hi again, everyone.
Yesterday was the kids last day at school - lucky them; 2 months vacation just started.
I really miss those endless summerdays!
(I miss teaching too, especially this time of year :) )

This image - My Besties img 854 -with the long, wild hair, trying to be tamed with ribbons and braiding, is just like my daughter Hedda. So I tried to colour it in her colours, with her favourite colours on the clothes and in the papers (Magnolia) and embellishments.
You can find lots and lots of My Besties images here.
I coloured the image with ProMarkers.
 Hedda was very satisfied with it, as she brought it to her teacher on the last day.
Some of the butterflies (Martha Stewart Monarch Butterfly Large and Small Punch) are glued on stringswirls. I think it gives such a fun effect; almost as they're flying above the card. Of course the butterflies are glittered, as are the flowers :)
The circleshaped greeting above the image (saying "Thanks") can spin around.

The inside is simple decorated. We used Martha Stewarts Vintage Floral PATP-set to make the panels.
Upon the we attached scalloped circles made with an Marvy Uuchida punch.
The greetings and images on the left side are Hannah stamps, bought ages ago...
we put on a few butterflies inside too

I'll enter the following challenges:
I Love ProMarkers #173 - Anything Goes
Passion for ProMarkers #203 - Floral Fantasy
Stampin' for the Weekend - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz #188 - Anything Goes

***

10 kommentarer:

  1. Underbart kort! Vacker design och fin färgläggning. Tusen tack för att du tävlar med oss på PFP.
    Kram Frida

    SvarSlett
  2. What a Gorgeous card! I just love my Besties. Thank you for sharing with TTCRD this week.

    SvarSlett
  3. Fantastisk flott kort! Vakkert med sommerfuglene!
    Tusen takk for at du deltar i utfordringen til Sketchy Colors! Lykke til!

    Klem fra Mette

    SvarSlett
  4. Great card, Lisbeth! Cute image, fab papers and pretty flower and butterfly embellishments! Beautifully decorated inside, too!
    Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week! Lisa x

    SvarSlett
  5. A beautiful card Lisbeth. Love the image you have used and coloured so perfectly. Great choice of papers and design.
    Thanks for joining in with the Floral Fantasy Challenge at PFP this week, and good luck
    Eileen x

    SvarSlett
  6. This is stunning, love the image and all the detail on your card. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    SvarSlett
  7. Fabulous card. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

    SvarSlett
  8. So pretty especially the butterflies around the image.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz this week!
    Nick

    SvarSlett
  9. One thing is one of the most widespread incentives for using your card is a cash-back as well as rebate offer. Generally, you're going to get 1-5% back in various buying. Depending on the card, you may get 1% again on most buying, and 5% back on buying made in convenience stores, gas stations, grocery stores along with 'member merchants'.

    SvarSlett
  10. I appreciate, cause I found exactly what I was looking for. You have ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

    SvarSlett