Christmas Countdown

mandag 10. juni 2013

Buttons & Bling At Ooh La La Challenge Blog

Hello again
We have a brand new challenge for you today at Ooh La La Challenge Blog Today.
Before I go any further I have to say
Congratulations 
to the winner and Top 3
And a huge thank you to each end everyone who joined our "Inspired by Nature"-challenge.

Next fortnights theme is
"Buttons & Bling"!
Fun, or what?
I had a lovely time making this card. For a change I used white DistressPaint (PicketFence) on the paperedges. A little difference from the dark edges I normally make...
I've recently bought some pearlboxes and metalstash, to make my own pins. I love it! To sit and find good pearlcombinations is so relaxing! On this card I used a plain white/ silvercombination.
And finally I've started to use some of those buttons I've saved over the years...
(further down you can find a list of products I've used)

Now it's your turn.
I hope many of you will dig out our Buttons and Blings and join us on this challenge.
I hope you've found a little inspiration here,
at the OLL-blog you can find much more of it,
just pop over there and see what the rest of the girls have made.

Products:
Size: 6"x6" Easelcard
Cardstock: Bazzill
Image and papers from "Yesterdays Memories" CD
Textstamp from Staz
Martha Stewart "Vintage Floral" PATP-set
TH Distress Paint (Picket Fence) on paperedges
Ranger Glitterstickles on flowers
Laces, Flowers, Leaves, Buttons, Halfpearls, Rhinestones, Seambindingribbon
Homemade pin

I'll join these challenges with my card:
Crafty Catz #186 - Lace & Buttons
Crafts and Me #136 - Something Old
Papirdokkene #48 - Juni, J - Juggel og Juveler



7 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Lisbeth,
    Your card is stunning and fits perfectly in our challenge this week at Craftycatz, thanks for sharing it with us.x

    SvarSlett
  2. This is one of my favourite cards you have created, just gorgeous
    x

    SvarSlett
  3. Lovely card hun, thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

    SvarSlett
  4. Lekkert, nostalgisk kort! Flott pyntet :)

    Takk for at du scrapper med Papirdokkene

    SvarSlett
  5. Vakkert kort.
    Takk for at du deltar hos Papirdokkene :o)

    SvarSlett
  6. According to my observation, after a foreclosed home is marketed at an auction, it is common for the borrower to still have a remaining balance on the loan. There are many lenders who try to have all fees and liens paid back by the next buyer. However, depending on certain programs, regulations, and state laws there may be some loans that are not easily resolved through the transfer of loans. Therefore, the responsibility still falls on the borrower that has got his or her property foreclosed on. Many thanks for sharing your ideas on this blog.

    SvarSlett
  7. You can definitely see your enthusiasm in the work you write. The world hopes for more passionate writers like you who aren't afraid to say how they believe. Always go after your heart.

    SvarSlett