Christmas Countdown

mandag 29. april 2013

April Showers or May Flowers/ Vintage at Fashionista Challenge

Hi again. I said I'd be back :)
The Fashionista Challenge is also out with a new challenge today.
Our theme is
April Showers or May Flowers/ Vintage/ Shabby
A bit of a choise for you :)
I chose the May Flower-part, in a vintage style - at least that's what I tried to make out of it...
I used papers from a paperpad that came with a magazine a long time ago. Finally I found the right card to use it on.
I coloured the Magnoliaimage with Pro- and FlexMarkers.
Paperedges are inked With DistressInk WalnutStain.
All flowers have got a touch of glitter.

The inside, made very simple. I just inked the paperedges and stamped a greeting.
I think the papers make enough decor on their own...

On the back I used one of the papers from the frontside, and made a "postcard"-decor to put on:

I hope many, many of you will join us for this challenge.
Visit Fashionista Challenge, see what the rest of the girls have made, make your card and join the challenge
See you there
:)








3 kommentarer:

  1. Härligt kort i vårens färger, gillar din layout och alla fina blommor och Tilda är så söt.
    Kram charlotte

    SvarSlett
  2. Good post here. One thing I would like to say is the fact most professional career fields consider the Bachelor Degree as the entry level standard for an online college diploma. Though Associate College diplomas are a great way to get started, completing ones Bachelors presents you with many opportunities to various employment opportunities, there are numerous online Bachelor Course Programs available coming from institutions like The University of Phoenix, Intercontinental University Online and Kaplan. Another issue is that many brick and mortar institutions make available Online types of their certifications but commonly for a drastically higher cost than the corporations that specialize in online diploma programs.

    SvarSlett
  3. fantastic points altogether, you just gained a brand new reader. What would you suggest in regards to your post that you made a few days ago? Any positive?

    SvarSlett