Christmas Countdown

fredag 21. desember 2012

Gifttags in December

This years last challenge at Hjertebodens Juleblogg was "Pakkelapper" (Gifttags).
It is so fun to have made all their challenges!
 
My first tag is made in blue and white, with a snow and wintertheme. The image is from Magnolia, and is coloured with DistressInks and -Markers. I used different glittermediums on the details (i.e. stickles on the image, glimmermist on the snowflakes). I also used different dies.
And of course I had to use DistressInk on the edges...
I think the DP used here is from Papirdesign

My first tag will also be entered into these challenges:
MDUC - Christmas
Gingerloft - Christmas or Winter
Catered Crop - Tag You're It!
Crafts and Me - Winter Wonderland Bumper Challenge

My second tag also has a Magnoliaimage coloured with DistressInks and -Markers. 
Again I've used lots of dies, and even a punch.
Dp used on this tag is from MajaDesign.
All paperedges are inked here too.

My second christmastag will go for these challenges
Panduro - Jul (Christmas)
Hooked on Crafts - Christmas
Dream Valley - Christmas
Kort o Mania - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Seasonal Tags

My third tag has an image from Bildmålarna. 
It's one of their mini's, coloured with DistressInks and -Markers.
Papers are from MajaDesign on this tag too.

I'll send my third tag for these challenges:
Bildmålarna - Bingo (Charms/ Red/ Flowers)
Card and Scrap - Lav lige hvad du vil (Anything Goes)
Kaboodle Doodles - Christmas/ Holiday's Anything Goes
Creative Belli - Christmas
Divas by Design - Anything Goes

Now I'm off to finish the house for the holiday - then I'll just have a nice and relaxing christmas with my family.

I wish you all a very merry christmas

***

9 kommentarer:

  1. Your gift tags are super gorgeous - I can't pick a favourite!
    Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC this week for our Christmas challenge.
    xXx

    SvarSlett
  2. Søde og smukke juletags ! 1000 tak for din deltagelse på Card and scrap..
    Hjørdis :0)

    SvarSlett
  3. Hi there, oh these are fabulous tags - wonderful images and colouring and your embellishments are perfect.

    Thanks for joining in with us this time at Divas by Design.

    Sarah

    SvarSlett
  4. Beautiful tags. Beautiful images, and beautiful layouts.
    Thank you for sharing them with us at Diva's by Design.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    SvarSlett
  5. These are all so gorgeous. Love the images and layouts.
    Thank you for sharing them with us at Dream Valley.
    Hugs Sharon, x

    SvarSlett
  6. Smukt og julet! Tak fordi du deltager hos kort o mania!

    SvarSlett
  7. What a stunning creation! :) Thanks for joining us at CCC! :)

    Hugs
    Evelina

    SvarSlett
  8. One more thing. In my opinion that there are numerous travel insurance websites of trustworthy companies that allow you enter your vacation details and obtain you the estimates. You can also purchase the actual international travel cover policy on the internet by using the credit card. All that you should do would be to enter your own travel information and you can begin to see the plans side-by-side. Only find the program that suits your financial allowance and needs after which use your credit card to buy the item. Travel insurance on the internet is a good way to begin looking for a trustworthy company pertaining to international travel cover. Thanks for expressing your ideas.

    SvarSlett
  9. you could have a fantastic blog here! would you like to make some invite posts on my blog?

    SvarSlett