Christmas Countdown

fredag 30. desember 2011

Christmaswishes

On December 16. I was drawn as the winner of my wishlist at Kreativ Hobby, and yesterday I received the prize! 11 brand new christmasstamps! Am I a lucky girl, or what!!!
I couldn't wait to try all the stamps, I went into my room immidiately, put EZmount on the stamps and stamped on :D
Of course I had to make a christmascard too, trying my new stamps:
(No, I won't stop making christmascards though christmas is almost over - I already look forward to next christmas...)

I found the sketch I wanted to use over at Sunday Sketch & Stamp, Chose papers from Scrappers Choice and PoppyDesign, both in bluetones and designed by Vibeke Spigseth.
Then I coloured Angel Eyes Christina with ProMarkers, on the fur on her clothes I used Liquid Appliqué.
Little Darlings want to see Cold creations, which I think I've managed with this card :)
Crimbo Crackers' theme for their latest challenge is "Snowflakes". I made mine using punches from Tonic (with Liquid Pearls in the centers).
At Scrappy Frogs they have a Stitching Challenge, can you see that I've sewn around the panels :)

2 kommentarer:

  1. beautiful card lucky you winning all those stamps thanks so much for joining us at little darlings this week
    hugs sara x

    SvarSlett
  2. Today, with the fast life style that everyone leads, credit cards have a big demand throughout the economy. Persons from every discipline are using the credit card and people who aren't using the credit cards have made arrangements to apply for one in particular. Thanks for expressing your ideas about credit cards.

    SvarSlett