Christmas Countdown

tirsdag 30. september 2014

Use a Tag @ My Besties International


Good Morning, Friends.
I'm really sorry I'm a day lat with my DT post for the new challenge at My Besties International.
Sometimes familymatters just have to come first...
But, anyway, here's my posting with my project for the new challenge over at

and as always there are wonderful prizes

The theme for this challenge is
So make a tag, or use a tag on a card or whatever you’re project 

For this challenge I’ve made a little «Chocolate-Card-Gift-Tag». 
I have made several Chocolate Cards over the years, after the tutorial from Marianne at Mariannes Papirverden. Her tutorial is for the 100g chocolates. I’ve also made some for the bigger chocolates (200g). Whilst making some of the latest chocolate cards, I’ve been thinking that one could make for the smallest chocolatebars as well. 
So I sat down with paper, pencil, ruler and eraser, and started measuring the little chocolatebar. 
I'll put in a picture tutorial with the measurements for the little chocolatebar here in a few days.

I made the tag base out of kraft cardstock. DPs are from Majadesign. To decorate the tag I put together some spices and a little lace, and put a pink, little halfpearl in the corner.

Inside the "tag" there's place for the smallest sized milkchocolate bar. I stamped a little greeting inside. An organzaribbon i fastened underneath the DPs, to close the tag.

On the back "To - From" is stamped on. Here you also can see the eyelet where I put the twine through:

I'll enter these challenges:
That Craft Place - Shabby Chic
Brown Sugar #113 - Anything Goes
Fab ´n´ Funky #230 - Christmas
4 Crafty Girls #27 - Anything Goes
Kort o Mania #115 - Alt Går
Vintage Stamping #24 - Anything Goes
Christmas Card Challenges #44 - Anything goes
Completely Christmas #31 - Anything Goes

***
So Long

8 kommentarer:

  1. A lovely creation Lizbeth, perfect for our theme at FlonzCraft Vintage Stamping Challenges, thanks so much for joining in.

    B x

    SvarSlett
  2. So cute and pretty. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    SvarSlett
  3. Fabulous tag with a wonderful surprise inside.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week. hugs, Pat K x

    SvarSlett
  4. Så fin, kjempesøtt motiv og fin innpakning på sjokoladen.
    Klem Sissel

    SvarSlett
  5. Great tag love the cute image,papers and banners and love the inside treat too-thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls
    Carol DT x

    SvarSlett
  6. Cute tag, thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week

    SvarSlett
  7. So adorable! Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew!

    SvarSlett
  8. Very pretty! Love this image! Thanks for joining Christmas Card Challenges! Karen N {DT}

    SvarSlett