Christmas Countdown

onsdag 4. juni 2014

Digi Does It @ I ❤️ ProMarkers

Hi again Crafters, Friends and Followers
Today I’m here with my card for the new challenge over at
I ❤️ ProMarkers
the challengetheme this week is
Digi Does It
Our sponsor for this challenge is
Dr.Digi
I’ve used the image «Naughty Or Nice»
You’ll find a colourlist further down in the post.

I’m really falling behind on my christmascards, so making this one gave me sort of a panicing satisfied feeling… (have to make at least 5 pr month to get back on track…)
DPs on hte card are from Papirdesign, all embellishments are made with dies. I love the poinsettiaflowers with frantage on! Well - actually I love frantage on most everything…


Inside, half opened:

Inside fully opened:

Back of the card:

Detail: my Merry Christmas Dies, from Cheery Lynn

ProMarkers used to colour the image:
Skin: Ivory, Dusky Pink, Tan
Clothes: Cocoa, Burgundy, Poppy, Warm Grey 1, 3, 5, Tan
Papers: Ivory, Putty
Pencil: Gold
Shadow: Warm Grey 1, Blender


I hope may, many of you’ll dig out your digis and join the challenge at
I ❤️ProMarkers
I look forward to visit you all, and to see which digis you use.
Come on, join us, have fun!

I’ll join these challenges:
Christmas Stampin’ All Year Long #13 - Anything Goes
Completely Christmas #14 - Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Challenge Extra - Anything Goes as long as it’s Christmas
Crafty Hazelnut’s Patterned Paper Challenge - Use Patterned Paper

***

So Long

7 kommentarer:

  1. Fabulous design and gorgeous papers Ginny x

    SvarSlett
  2. What a beautiful vard. So nice colors.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    SvarSlett
  3. Thank you so much for entering our Completely Christmas challenge 14 with your lovely card - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT and thanks also for sharing this for CHNC challenge extra for June and my Patterned Paper June challenge - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    SvarSlett
  4. Beautiful! And look at you putting patterned paper on the back, too. I have to say that is way too much effort for me, but it really does give it a nice finished look. Now I might feel bad about my "naked" cards. : ) Love how you framed the image with that flourish. Thanks for playing with CSAYL and CHNCC2.

    SvarSlett
  5. Beautiful card. Love the papers, the flourish, pretty flower and adorable image. Thanks for sharing it with us at CSAYL.

    SvarSlett
  6. super sympa Lisbeth, très jolie création, merci de jouer avec nous chez CSAYL, biz

    SvarSlett
  7. Gorgeous card.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra.

    Helen x

    SvarSlett