Christmas Countdown

onsdag 16. april 2014

Cats or Dogs @ I ❤️ ProMarkers

 Good Morning Friends and Followers.
Last day at work before easter, just a few hours, then 5 days completely off! 
Despite easter and spring in the air, I decided to make a christmascard for this weeks challenge over at 
This weeks theme is
Looking through my ready stamped images I found this supercute image. Where I’ve got it and wether it’s a digiimage, or a regular stamped image that someone has given to me I really don’t know. 
Wonder why I haven’t used it earlier…
Anyway - I decided to use it now, and make it into a christmascard, and here it is:

Inside the card:


Pro- and FlexMarkers used to colour the image:
Sandstone
Burgundy, 
Red, 
Tan, 
Putty, 
Warm Grey 1 + 3, 
Olive Green, 
Pear Green, 
Glacier Blue (F), 
Blender

Material list:
Cardstock: Bazzill
DPs: Papirdesign
Textstamps: Ladybug and Friends (banner on front), Scrappers Choice (Inside)
Ribbon: Storyteller
Stampendous Frantage Chunky White Embossing Enamel
Embossing Powder Gold
Lace
Red and White Bells

***

I’ll join these challenges:
CHNC’s Christmas Challenge Extra - Anything Goes As Long As It’s Christmas
Completely Christmas #7 - Anything Goes
CHNC’s Christmas Challenge #172 - Make It Square
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #254 - Christmas
TTCRD - Anything Goes

***

I hope you’ll join in on our Cats or Dogs-Challenge.
Visit
I ❤️ ProMarkers
to see what the rest of the DT-girlas have made. Get inspired and join in.

***

Have a 
Happy Easter

***

So Long


5 kommentarer:

  1. Very Pretty Design, thank you for sharing with us over at Completely Christmas, we would love you to join in with us again next week for another fab challenge....
    Hugs
    Suzy B Owner Completely Christmas
    Xx

    SvarSlett
  2. Thank you so much for entering our Completely Christmas challenge 7 and CHNC challenge 172 and CHNC extra for April with your lovely card - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    SvarSlett
  3. Fabulous Christmas card hun and ty so much for sharing with us at Completely Christmas Very good luck Judith DT x

    SvarSlett
  4. Gosh what a darling card! I wish you could remember the maker! It is adorable! Thanks for sharing with us at TTCRD!

    SvarSlett
  5. Ah, wat een leuke kerstkaart. En wat een schitterende stempel! Heel lief! Fijn dat je meedoet bij CHCC Extra.

    Groetjes, Renate

    SvarSlett