Christmas Countdown

mandag 17. mars 2014

Baby/ Kids @ My Besties

Good Morning All Crafters.
Today I’m here to show you my DT-project for the new challenge at
My Besties
The theme this fortnight is
Baby/ Kids

Please visit My Besties, to see what the rest of the DT have made - wonderful, inspiring projects, I promise you 😊

The minute I saw this image I knew I wanted to make it into a wallhanging for a childrensroom. With it I’ve used a «Good night»-rhyme/ -song.
Everything is mounted on a very thick cardboardbase.
The backgroundpaper, I think, is from Papirdesign. The rhyme is printed on a piece of paper from MajaDesign. 
Underneath the image I put some tags, made with Magnolia DooHickeys. The swirls are also Magnolia DooHickeys.
The hearts are punched with a Martha Stewart punch.
I also used soe ribbons and laces. To the seambindingribbonbow I attached a few charms.
On the paperedges I used DistressInk WalnutStain.
-And of course I had to put on some pearls, and a little cheesecloth under the image


I’ll join these challenges:
Artistic Inspiration #83 - Anything Goes
Kort o Mania #104 - Bingo (Halvperler/ Dies/ Tekst)
Scribble and Scrap #14 - Always Anything goes
My Time To Craft! #239 - Charming!
Deep Ocean #73 - Lace and Pearls

***

If you want to see more of Sherri Baldys My Besties images, you can find them at
Scrapbook Stamp Society
and in
Sherris Etsy Store

***

Thanks For Visiting,

So Long

2 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful wall hanging, love the image, thankyou for joining us over at Scribble and Scrap - hugs Lynn DT :-) xxx

    SvarSlett
  2. This is stunning. Love all the embellishments and the placement of them is fabulous. Thanks for playing along this week at MTTC. Jo :)

    SvarSlett