Christmas Countdown

onsdag 29. januar 2014

Love Is In The Air at I ❤️ ProMarkers

Hi Crafters
I’m here with my card for
I ❤️ ProMarkers 
new challenge
Love Is In The Air
Not a too difficult theme, I Hope…

For my card I´ve used one of Sherri Baldys Lovely My Besties-images
Img 157
I find many of the pink colours hard to blend together, but this time it worked out quite well.
Around the image I sprinkled on a little bit of Stampendous Frantage Aged Rose Embossing Enamel.
The papers are from an old stack from V&A, quite fun with the similar patterned papers in different colours.
The card is folded as a Joy Fold-Card, in 6x6 inches size.
The dies used are from Magnolia, Marianne Design and Nellie´s MultiFrames.
For decoration I used lace, ribbons and twine, some pearls and a little Love-charm.



I´ll enter these challenges:
Passion For ProMarkers #232 - Anything goes
Everybody Art #263 - Herzen
Fan-Tastic Tuesday #20 - Make it Cute or Sweet
Squigglefly #4 - Have a Heart Please
Digitally Sweet #72 - Anything Goes


I hope you´ll find time to join the
Love Is In The Air Challenge
over at
I ❤️ ProMarkers
Do pop over there to see what the DT-girls have made and to see who´s our lovely sponsors
I´m sure you´ll find inspiration to make your own Lovecard

So Long


8 kommentarer:

  1. Fabulous cards love the design Ginny x

    SvarSlett
  2. What a lovely Blog you have got. I love your recent work. Judy x

    SvarSlett
  3. Beautiful coloring and such a sweet image. I love the papers you used. Thanks so much for playing in Squigglefly's challenge this week.

    SvarSlett
  4. This is sooo Cute, thank you for joining us over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday, we would love you to come and join us again next week for another fab challenge..
    Hugs
    Suzy B DT
    XX

    SvarSlett
  5. So gorgeous Lisbeth.Fab sweet image and i love your pretty colours and beautiful design.
    Thanks for joining in my theme this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    SvarSlett
  6. Gorgeous, be sure and enter this at the Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog too, this week's challenge is anything with ribbon. Gorgeous work. http://scrapbookstampsocietychallengeblog.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlett
  7. Fabulous. So pretty. Thanks for joining fantastic tuesday x

    SvarSlett