Christmas Countdown

onsdag 13. november 2013

Colour Combo of Red and Green at I ❤️ ProMarkers

 Good Morning, and welcome to my entry for
new challenge.
This weeks challenge is a 
Colour Combo Challenge, the colours we want to see is
RED and Green
Isn´t that perfect colours for a christmasproject???
To me these two colours are the ultimate christmascolours!

I chose to make another giftbagthing, this time for a bag of chocolates (Twist)
-it is so easy to make! 
I used some really, really old papers. Some of those I´ve had laying around for years, been looking at once in a while and wondered what on earth will I use them for - and why did I ever buy them??? Now I´m quite happy I did, and that I hadn´t thrown them away. I think they were just perfect for this project!
The little bow is made from a little ribbonpiece that was in the category «too long to throw, but I 
don´t know what to use it for» (I have a big box of those…)

On topp of the giftbag I used a Spellbindersdies to cut a hole, to put the top of the chocolatebag through. Then I tied a big, red bow onto it, and - finished 😊

The image is from The Paper Shelter, and called «An Unexpected Meeting». Of course it´s coloured with ProMarkers (list below the picture). Around the image I sprinkled on some Chunky White Embossing Enamel, an a little Shabby Green Embossing Enamel.
Edges are inked with DistressInk WalnutStain.

Here´s a closeup of the finished image:

ProMarkers used to colour the image:
Skin: Ivory, Dusky Pink, Tan, Blush, Sunkissed Pink
Santa´s clothes: Burgundy, Poppy, Warm Grey 1, 3, 5
Girls clothes: Pine, Pear Green
Hair: Cocoa, Tan, Buttercup
Bear: Tan, Sandstone, Blossom (nose)
Apricot, Tan, Walnut

I´ll enter these challenges:
Challenges 4 Everybody #33 - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar #67 - Anything Goes
Charisma Cardz #44 - Anything Goes
Papirdokkene - N for Nisse
Winter Wonderland - For a Child
CHNC Christmas Challenge Extra - Anything Goes as long as it´s Christmas


If you haven´t visited 
yet, you really should hop over to see what the DT-girls have made this week - L O V E L Y creations, I promise!
I hope you´ll join us for this one 😘



(I´ll try to make tutorials for my giftbags, when the weekend comes and I get a little more time… 
Just to show how easy it IS 😃)

8 kommentarer:

  1. A stunning box decorated do beautifully great image Ginny♥

    SvarSlett
  2. fabulous and perfect for our theme at the Winter Wonderland. Thank you for joining us
    Hugs Kate
    PS I have Candy if you are Interested :)

    SvarSlett
  3. Wow Lisbeth your colouring just seems to getter more perfect infact I had a close look and you cannot tell you coloured it it looks like a photo
    gorgeous tag x

    SvarSlett
  4. Thanks for entering this lovely gift bag for my CHNC challenge extra for November - hope to see you again soon. x

    SvarSlett
  5. Så mye lekkert du skaper, masse flott å se på i bloggen din.
    Klem Sissel

    SvarSlett
  6. A lovely decorated gift bag. Thank you for joining in at Crafty Hazelnuts Extra this month. Hugs Mrs A. (GDT).

    SvarSlett