Christmas Countdown

onsdag 1. mai 2013

Good Luck Bags


God morning. I have two little projects to show you here.
A while ago two girls started their practice in the tower where I work.
 I made these little bags for their final theoretical tests - a little god-luck-bag.
Inside the bags I put some candy, then I put on two different Tildatags.
The images are coloured with distressink. Around the images I squeezed out teenytiny drops of liquidpearls.
I used different laces, ribbons and diecuts to decorate the tags. The paperedges are inked with DistressInk Walnut Stain.

The first tag is kept in most bluetones.
The sentiment on the punched out circle means Good Luck.

The second bag is more in pinktones. Good Luck on this one too.

I'll enter these challenges:
lovely hÄnglar or sweet Magnolia #168 - Anything Goes
 Midweek Magnolias #59 - Lovely Lace
Stampin' for the Weekend - Die cuts and/or Punches
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Anything But Birthday
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesdays #118 - Anything Goes

***

6 kommentarer:

  1. Utrolig lekkert!
    Du er kjempeflink :)
    Ha en fin dag

    SvarSlett
  2. this is fabulous! Gorgeous creation!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    SvarSlett
  3. These are so cute! I love them both and your coloring is superb! Thank you for sharing your talent at TTCRD!

    Roxann

    SvarSlett
  4. Oh how sweet, Lisbeth. Such cute Magnolias and love the pretty embellies that go with them. Thank you for sharing it with us at Midweek Magnolias.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    SvarSlett
  5. Hiya, I am really glad I have found this information. Nowadays bloggers publish only about gossips and internet and this is really annoying. A good website with interesting content, this is} what I need. Thanks for keeping this site, I will be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Cant find it.

    SvarSlett