Christmas Countdown

mandag 18. februar 2013

OLLCB DT #124 Sparkle & Shine



 Good morning everyone.
Today we have a brand new challenge for you over at Ooh La La.
For the next fortnight the theme is "Sparkle and Shine", so come join us with all your sparkly creations.

I have made a Chocolate-Christmas-Card for this challenge.
The image is printed on canvas, then I painted on lots of GlimmerGlam (Chandelier) and GlimmerGlaze (Champagne). I sprayed lots and lots of Glimmermist (CoffeeShop) on the poinsettias before I attached them to the card.
In fact, the card is A LOT sparklier than the picture shows :)
  
Inside the card I used one of the coordinated DPs - one of the things I love about OLLs sets; there's always coordinated papers that fits perfect to the images, all I have to do is decide wich to use...
New for this challenge is that we'll need some Guest Designers.
Each GDT spot will be for two months which is usually about four challenges.
So if you would like a spot as a Guest Designer then please just add GDT after your name, when you enter your Sparkle & Shine-Project :)

Now, hop on over to OLLCB, to see what the rest of the DT-girls have made, get inspired and join in :)



1 kommentar:

  1. what a wonderful card, and chocolate inside....a perfect presant
    hugs

    SvarSlett