Christmas Countdown

fredag 1. februar 2013

Bragging

 Tonight I want to show you the projects that were shown at Create and Craft TV last Sunday.
All paperproducts (DPs and images) are from Ooh La La Creations brand new CD Yesterdays Memories.
You can find the CD in the Online Craft Shop
If you'd just like to try some OLL designs you can go to the sidebar in the shop, as you can find some fantastic freebies there.

First a chocolategiftfolder.
Isn't this image just lovely, and see how perfect coordinated the DPs and the image are! 
I loved to make this one, and finally I found use of the beaded ribbon that I bought a looong time ago...
 Here's the back of it

 Next picture shows a Tagcard. 
Clean and Simple decorated, with a lace, a ribbon, some feathers and a pin.
The image is built up in 7 layers. Building up an image like this makes it rather spectacular to view, depending on which angle you look at it from.

My third project was this christmascard.
This card is also built up in several layers (quite fiddly cutting all those tiny pieces), then attached with 3D-foampads. Look at the bacgroundpaper on this card - Isn't it just WONDERFUL!
(I'm sure this will be one of my favourite christmaspapers this year) 

Finally (I saved the best to the last), I have to show you a picture of Røst
This is my place!
An almost totally flat (11m at the highest), little island far out in the ocean.
This picture were taken January 29th from a plane coming in  from the north side of the island
(I was NOT the photographer, but the picture is shared so many times on Facebook, that I think it is Ok if I use it here as well...)

3 kommentarer:

  1. And you have every reason to brag your creations were absolutely stunning, and the photo of your island is beautiful I had no idea where it was you lived until today when you put this picture up,so I googled about it and found it fasinating perhaps one day I may get to visit
    I have always wanted to visit Norway for the Northern Lights which are truely amazing

    SvarSlett
  2. Hi there, I found your web site by the use of Google even as searching for a comparable matter, your web site got here up, it seems to be good. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.

    SvarSlett
  3. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I will definitely comeback.

    SvarSlett