Christmas Countdown

onsdag 29. februar 2012

Blue Christmascard

Tonight I have a christmascard to show again. I think christmascards is my all-time-favourite cards to make. I always get happy making christmascards :D

I think the papers on this card are from Panduro and MajaDesign. I just love the icy blue colours on these.
The image is Edwin, from Magnolia, coloured with ProMarkers. He's got a little "fur" on his jacket - I think it's soo cute!
I've also used a Martha Stewart edgepunch, Spellbinders Dies Labels Fifteen and Classic Ovals LG, a Magnolia Snowflake doohickey, a Tonic Snowflakepunch, flowers from Wild Orchid, brads, bling and liquid pearls.
I've distressed all edges, using DistressInk WalnutStain.
On the front of the card I sew the panels down.
The texts, both on the front and inside the card is from Kort&Godt.

The inside of the card. I like to put quite large blank panels inside the card, to give space to write a few words...

A close-up of Edwin with a present and a basket full of apples - RED apples for christmas :)
This picture hopefully shows the bling and liquidpearls a bit better:

My blue christmascard will go into these challenges:
Sunday Sketch & Stamp - Sketch
Allsorts Challenge Blog - It's your choice
The Crazy Challenge - Anything Goes

***

3 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous Christmas card Lisbeth, I love making them too. love the colours on this one, gorgeous image and colouring..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    SvarSlett
  2. Lovely project!
    Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week and good luck!

    SvarSlett
  3. gorgeous card, lovely embellishing, thank you for joining us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp

    SvarSlett