Christmas Countdown

søndag 18. september 2011

Vintage Kenny K - Again

I've been asked to make some birthdaycards in the time to come, and this is one of them - I hope both the giver and the receiver will like it :s (always scary to do work for others...)

Sketch N Stash has a Free Choice Sketchchallenge going on - and oh, there are many wonderful challenges to choose between... I chose sketch #6.
I think the vintage style fits this Kenny K-image perfect ( This is one of my newest buys from Kenny K - and oh, I love it!)
Can you guess the colouring... Yes, ProMarkers :D
Gingerloft Challenge wants Vintage or Distressed for their challenge - perfect for me and how I wanted to make this card :D
Truly Scrumptious' theme this week is to decorate the inside of the card - as if I doesn't always do that...
...so here comes the inside:
...same sketch used, just a little simplified ( I need to get the card properly closed ;) )

Papers used are mainly Graphic45 and BoBunny.
The textstamp used inside and on the tag on the outside, is from Kreativ Hobby.
I used goldcoloured embossingpowder on some of the words, other are left black.
I also used brads, eyelets, brown lace, brown velvetribbon, a cute little charm - oh, and Imustn't forget my new MS Edgepunch - Lovely!
And of course I used both the edgescraper and DistressInk (WalnutStain) on the edges.

***

4 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, this is one stunning card, I love the colouring and the details, thanks for sharing with us at Gingerloft, good luck and hope to see you again, Gaynor DT :)

    SvarSlett
  2. WOW dette var et råååstilig kort, jeg har og dilla på slike motiv. tusen takk for at du deltar hos oss i TS, ny utfordring senere i dag, håper å se deg der og
    klem, Anja

    SvarSlett
  3. Gorgeous card & thanks for joining us at sketch n stash..Good luck!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    SvarSlett
  4. Thanks for your post on the travel industry. I'd personally also like to add that if your senior taking into consideration traveling, it can be absolutely vital that you buy travel insurance for older persons. When traveling, older persons are at greatest risk of experiencing a health care emergency. Receiving the right insurance plan package on your age group can protect your health and give you peace of mind.

    SvarSlett