Christmas Countdown

fredag 8. juli 2011

My first DTentry Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge

Now it's official: I'm a very proud design team member of Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge :D
and today I have my first DTentry at their Blog .


We had a quite soft start, working with this sketch (at least for me, as I love sketches):


And here is my first card for Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge:

Inside the card I used one of the same papers as on the outside. On the left inside I also made a "pocket" and a tag, so together with the right side label there should be lots of room for writing ;)

This is what I used making the card:
Cardstock: Grey Bazzill, Red Bazzill Bling
DP: K&Company, KarenMarieKlip
Stamps: Image Simply Betty Digistamp, Swirls Prima GoGreen Concept, Inkadinkado Clearstamps (98977), MayaRoad Clearstamps Journaling Notes
Ink: Versafine OnyxBlack, DistressInk BlackSoot
Colouring: ProMarkers
Black embossingpowder
Tim Holtz Adage Tickets
Lace
Ribbons
Flowers
Spellbinders Labels Four
DoCraft XCut Borderpunch
Corner rounder punch
Safetypin
Charm
Sewing machine

1 kommentar:

  1. I have come across that currently, more and more people are being attracted to cams and the subject of picture taking. However, to be a photographer, you should first expend so much time deciding which model of video camera to buy in addition to moving from store to store just so you could potentially buy the most inexpensive camera of the brand you have decided to settle on. But it isn't going to end at this time there. You also have to take into consideration whether you should obtain a digital video camera extended warranty. Thanks alot : ) for the good points I accumulated from your web site.

    SvarSlett