Christmas Countdown

lørdag 25. juni 2011

Black and Red Birthdaycard

This will be just a short post from me, as there's very little time left of the latest KennyK-challenge, where I've planned to put this card.
The card has been finished for a couple of days now, but I haven't had time to put it in here earlier :(
The challenge at KennyK's this week were "Check it out", and they wanted us to use checks on our cards - so here's my card with checks :)
To put the card together I used the sketch from Creatalicious Challenges.
It's not often I use bold colours like this on my creations, but once in a while it's kind of fun to do something different :D
It's an easelcard, inside I used the same sketch - with just a "little twist"

:)

5 kommentarer:

  1. I love the bold colors, this is a beautiful combo and you have done a fantastic job withis this weeks challenge at KKKG's! Thanks for joining us!

    SvarSlett
  2. Kjempestilig, flott fargelagt i spreke farger:) Har motivet selv så nå når jeg har sett dette gleder jeg meg til å fargelegge det:) Ønsker deg en fin Søndag. Klæm

    SvarSlett
  3. oh this is one gorgeous card,just love that image and the colors,are brilliant bless you for playing at creatalicious this month hugs cherylxxxxx

    SvarSlett
  4. Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us this week at KKKGC.............

    Hugs
    Judith

    SvarSlett
  5. I have realized that car insurance corporations know the cars and trucks which are at risk from accidents along with risks. In addition, they know what style of cars are susceptible to higher risk plus the higher risk they've already the higher the particular premium fee. Understanding the uncomplicated basics connected with car insurance will let you choose the right style of insurance policy that could take care of your family needs in case you get involved in an accident. Many thanks sharing the particular ideas with your blog.

    SvarSlett